Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
anything
22-09-2008, 03:54 AM
Post: #41
Re: anything
(20-09-2008 06:04 PM)13RIT link Wrote:Well I know that; I'm just telling him not to keep doing this, or he might get in trouble.

him?????????? i'm a girl ;>_> go look under profile

[Image: character0172.gif]
Quote this message in a reply
22-09-2008, 04:03 AM
Post: #42
Re: anything
yay i cant wait for need for speed undercover and ts3

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

Quote this message in a reply
22-09-2008, 04:04 AM
Post: #43
Re: anything
(22-09-2008 03:54 AM)Kalinannia link Wrote:[quote author=13RIT link=topic=3453.msg131683#msg131683 date=1221930263]
Well I know that; I'm just telling him not to keep doing this, or he might get in trouble.

him?????????? i'm a girl ;>_> go look under profile
[/quote]

oopps! sorry; i do that alot.  i always call ppl 'him' or 'he'.  don't know what i was thinkin.  can u forgive me? lol Tongue
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)