Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Eyra - Prosperity Challenge
28-11-2008, 09:52 PM
Post: #41
Re: Eyra - Prosperity Challenge
YAY!!! MORE UPDATES!!! {clap}

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Quote this message in a reply
30-11-2008, 03:08 AM
Post: #42
Re: Eyra - Prosperity Challenge
I know! I'll try to play them more over winter break.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
17-12-2008, 06:27 AM
Post: #43
Re: Eyra - Prosperity Challenge
And now I have a MAJOR update! The Bensons, Cottone 2, Bradshaw 2, Thayer, and Cottone 3 have ALL been updated, leading to the end of round 7. Also, important update: For round 8 and up, I'll will be telling it like the Willams Legacy. The way I'm telling it now really bores me and doesn't want me to update so I'm changing that!

http://www.dreamy-stars.com/?p=268
http://www.dreamy-stars.com/?p=270
http://www.dreamy-stars.com/?p=272
http://www.dreamy-stars.com/?p=274
http://www.dreamy-stars.com/?p=276

Enjoy!

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
17-12-2008, 04:05 PM
Post: #44
Re: Eyra - Prosperity Challenge
YAY!

Updates Big Grin

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
04-01-2009, 03:23 AM
Post: #45
Re: Eyra - Prosperity Challenge
And now I have more updates! I forgot about Uni the last time so we have Edward's and Ella's time in uni and we also have round 8 at the Marone Place

http://www.dreamy-stars.com/?p=283
http://www.dreamy-stars.com/?p=287

Enjoy ^^

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
04-01-2009, 07:16 PM
Post: #46
Re: Eyra - Prosperity Challenge
I really am loving these legacies/sim stories.

I think it is awesome that you got a website for them and everything.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Quote this message in a reply
04-01-2009, 10:12 PM
Post: #47
Re: Eyra - Prosperity Challenge
Oh, that's awesome ^_^ Yeah, I have a domain name and I've pretty much failed at everything else I tried to do with it, so I decided to just use it for my Sim passion.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
27-03-2009, 05:01 AM
Post: #48
Re: Eyra - Prosperity Challenge
loved the most recent update.

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]


And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
Quote this message in a reply
27-03-2009, 05:46 AM
Post: #49
Re: Eyra - Prosperity Challenge
Thanks ^^ I've played it recently so I'm trying to get another update up.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
27-03-2009, 10:20 PM
Post: #50
Re: Eyra - Prosperity Challenge
Yay!  Can't wait :3

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)