Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
iPod
05-05-2008, 09:32 PM
Post: #41
Re: iPod
8 more days until I get my iPod nano! YAY! Tongue

-Supergeek

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2008, 09:36 PM
Post: #42
Re: iPod
Birthday gift? Tongue Happy almost birthday! Not far now!

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2008, 09:39 PM
Post: #43
Re: iPod
Yeah, I need to change my name again. Tongue

-Supergeek

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2008, 11:16 PM
Post: #44
Re: iPod
ipod nano wow old style lol

its Lauren Tongue
Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2008, 11:53 PM
Post: #45
Re: iPod
2nd generation is not half bad...

{sad}
Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2008, 11:55 PM
Post: #46
Re: iPod
yeah...but I can't wait for my 3rd gen ipod!

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
06-05-2008, 01:55 AM
Post: #47
Re: iPod
You silly ducks. Wink

I never got what all the hype about iPods was about. I mean, they just play music...

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
06-05-2008, 01:58 AM
Post: #48
Re: iPod
yeah i just use it as my radio..but i dont obsess over it or anything.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
06-05-2008, 02:05 AM
Post: #49
Re: iPod
Neither do I. I mean, you could all save a few hundred bucks if you just bought a regular MP3 player. Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
06-05-2008, 02:11 AM
Post: #50
Re: iPod
well true..but ipods are cuter.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)