Login:
or Register
|
The Official Boy Talk Thread
|
|
02-11-2009, 02:08 AM
Post: #441
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Official Boy Talk Thread
French Connection UK, it's a brand. And that's how a teenage mind thinks lol
(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.Joined SF March 19th 2008 |
|||
|
02-11-2009, 03:45 AM
Post: #442
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Official Boy Talk Thread
lol
FCUK, never heard of it b4 |
|||
|
02-11-2009, 03:56 AM
Post: #443
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Official Boy Talk Thread
Perhaps we don't have it in NA?
[center] ![]() [center] |
|||
|
02-11-2009, 04:47 AM
Post: #444
|
|||
|
|||
Re: The Official Boy Talk Thread
(02-11-2009 02:08 AM)à¸Ñà¹Ñ๠link Wrote:French Connection UK, it's a brand. And that's how a teenage mind thinks lol I've brought some clothes from there in Sydney. It's a cool shop actually. [center] ![]() [/center] |
|||
|
02-11-2009, 05:55 AM
Post: #445
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Official Boy Talk Thread
I guess they have them in Canada just nit where i live
Do they have sell Billabong stuff in Egypt? [center] ![]() [center] |
|||
|
02-11-2009, 06:02 AM
Post: #446
|
|||
|
|||
Re: The Official Boy Talk Thread
(02-11-2009 03:45 AM)(S)teven! link Wrote:lolI was skimming through this post and read some of those letters er... in the wrong order. XD I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. ![]() ![]() And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P |
|||
|
02-11-2009, 01:27 PM
Post: #447
|
|||
|
|||
Re: The Official Boy Talk Thread
(02-11-2009 05:55 AM)Boberto! link Wrote:I guess they have them in Canada just nit where i liveI don't think so, never seen it (12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.Joined SF March 19th 2008 |
|||
|
02-11-2009, 06:01 PM
Post: #448
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Official Boy Talk Thread
This reminds me of one of Rupert's shirts..
![]() Not thee best picture but when I first read it I thought it said something naughty. XD ![]() |
|||
|
02-11-2009, 06:05 PM
Post: #449
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Official Boy Talk Thread
LOL The L and I are so close xD
(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.Joined SF March 19th 2008 |
|||
|
02-11-2009, 07:30 PM
Post: #450
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Official Boy Talk Thread
LOL exactly.
I was like RUPERT. ;O But he's had shirts that say 'Never mind the bollards' soo... He likes shirts with a comedic or unique appeal... ;] Edit; LOL picture. ![]() I wish he wouldn't wear shirts with curse words in but I do love that shirt. xD ![]() |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 10 Guest(s)




![[Image: jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg]](http://i1022.photobucket.com/albums/af350/Bobert26/jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg)
![[Image: CrowdSpringSiggy.jpg]](http://i664.photobucket.com/albums/vv2/saminsim/CrowdSpringSiggy.jpg)

![[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]](http://oi43.tinypic.com/2gy7r10.jpg)
![[Image: mtv-rupert-grint2.jpg]](http://www.flickoff.org/files/image/mtv-rupert-grint2.jpg)
![[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]](http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/xBethany456x/mirandacosgrovecassie.png)
![[Image: 21amut3.jpg]](http://i33.tinypic.com/21amut3.jpg)