Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Poll: Backstreet boys or nsync??
Backstreet Boys
Nsync
[Show Results]
 
Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Which do u prefer??
11-05-2008, 02:04 PM
Post: #31
Re: Which do u prefer??
Well, of course. I do adore listening to "old" music.

Funny that we consider those "old" songs. They were made less than a decade ago. Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
11-05-2008, 02:06 PM
Post: #32
Re: Which do u prefer??
To me, they are old. I am only 15, so I don't really have that many years of songs to remember. I much prefferred late 90's to early 00's music though.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
11-05-2008, 02:08 PM
Post: #33
Re: Which do u prefer??
Isn't it funny to think that when we were born, there was no such thing as CDs, let alone MP3 players? And for that matter, computers were big and bulky and could hardly do anything great.

Funny thought, huh? Same goes for songs. We consider those so old, when really they were made in our lifetime. Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
11-05-2008, 02:09 PM
Post: #34
Re: Which do u prefer??
I don't consider them that old but yes, still oldish. I consider my mum's generation of music OLD! Hehe.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
11-05-2008, 02:10 PM
Post: #35
Re: Which do u prefer??
Well, yes. Although, I was listening to some classic 80's songs yesterday, and most of them are much better than some of the stuff these days. Just goes to show...oldies can be better sometimes. Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
11-05-2008, 02:12 PM
Post: #36
Re: Which do u prefer??
I don't much like 80's music, to be honest. I do know lots of our songs are remakes of them, but still... the 80's music (actually, just the 80's) were terrible.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
11-05-2008, 02:13 PM
Post: #37
Re: Which do u prefer??
Well, of course. But some of the more classic songs are rather nice. But I agree with you in that the late 90's and early 00's are the best on the whole.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
11-05-2008, 02:14 PM
Post: #38
Re: Which do u prefer??
That was cheese time! I love a good old cheesy classic.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
11-05-2008, 02:14 PM
Post: #39
Re: Which do u prefer??
As do I. Wink

I really feel like listening to some now. Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
11-05-2008, 02:37 PM
Post: #40
Re: Which do u prefer??
I am! Well, I am listening to 'Hit me Baby, One More Time!' {rolleyes}

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)