Login:
or Register
|
Teen Pregnacy (inteeminator)
|
|
21-03-2008, 01:40 AM
Post: #31
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Teen Pregnacy (inteeminator)
I don't know, after playing a "grilled cheese aspiration" sim, I kept eating grilled cheese.
|
|||
|
21-03-2008, 01:41 AM
Post: #32
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Teen Pregnacy (inteeminator)
haha, well maybe im not like omg sims are my life.
But i was like that over another game (World of Warcraft) But i didnt go around trying to stab people and level up 0.o |
|||
|
21-03-2008, 01:43 AM
Post: #33
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Teen Pregnacy (inteeminator)
I love grilled cheese sandwiches, it wouldn't really matter if I was playing or not.
|
|||
|
21-03-2008, 01:44 AM
Post: #34
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Teen Pregnacy (inteeminator)
(21-03-2008 01:40 AM)simkid link Wrote:I don't know, after playing a "grilled cheese aspiration" sim, I kept eating grilled cheese.Wow I just love those cheesy things D: If you don't babble, you can't get set-up. |
|||
|
21-03-2008, 01:44 AM
Post: #35
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Teen Pregnacy (inteeminator)
Still, some people have.
And unfortunately, they probably will continue to do so. It's very lame.
~The Great And Powerful Moz<br /><br />tons of info about The Sims 3.<br />http://www.sims3.com/the_sims_3/check_this_out-t976.0.html |
|||
|
21-03-2008, 01:46 AM
Post: #36
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Teen Pregnacy (inteeminator)
Yeha whatever
man anymore sims 3 4 5 6 ill go back to wow its just WoW and Burning Crusade.. and ALOT funner ^.^ |
|||
|
30-05-2009, 07:12 PM
(This post was last modified: 30-05-2009 07:16 PM by XxSimsloverxX.)
Post: #37
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Teen Pregnacy (inteeminator)
sorry this sounds stupid but whats bumping?..
![]() |
|||
|
30-05-2009, 07:15 PM
Post: #38
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Teen Pregnacy (inteeminator)
Please refrain from further bumping. Bumping is not allowed here. It's illegal. The FBI is on its way to your house.
(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.Joined SF March 19th 2008 |
|||
|
30-05-2009, 07:24 PM
Post: #39
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Teen Pregnacy (inteeminator)
(30-05-2009 07:15 PM)Ahmedkins⢠link Wrote:It's illegal. The FBI is on its way to your house. Lmao, Stop making me pee myself! XxSimsloverxX, Like Ahmed said, Bumping threads older than 180 days is not allowed. A 'red' alert message should have appeared before you posted, telling you that the last reply was over 180 days ago, and requesting that you make a new thread. Topic Locked. Coming Soon... |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



It's very lame.
![[Image: bubblesim.jpg]](http://i453.photobucket.com/albums/qq259/JellyBeanStory/bubblesim.jpg)