Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My hamster Karrot!
10-05-2008, 02:51 PM
Post: #31
Re: My hamster Karrot!
Well, this thread is oooold. Très, très old. So I doubt we'll get a reply. But I bet Karrot is awesome right now, with an owner who loves him so much! Big Grin

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
10-05-2008, 03:09 PM
Post: #32
Re: My hamster Karrot!
Yeah! Unless Karrot died. Sad

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
10-05-2008, 03:11 PM
Post: #33
Re: My hamster Karrot!
Oh dear, I hope not! His owner would be gutted. Sad I don't think he is, I have a feeling. But. Well. If he is. That would be really sad.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
11-05-2008, 12:09 AM
Post: #34
Re: My hamster Karrot!
I sincerely hope he's not...

And I, too, doubt he is. Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
11-05-2008, 12:24 AM
Post: #35
Re: My hamster Karrot!
Me either. That would be extremely unlucky if he passed away 2 months after this thread was dedicated to him. Sad

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
11-05-2008, 12:27 AM
Post: #36
Re: My hamster Karrot!
Definitely. I'd have to personally buy the OP a new hamster. Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
11-05-2008, 12:37 AM
Post: #37
Re: My hamster Karrot!
It's hard to get over a hamster straightaway, but I would definitely help toward the purchase!

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
11-05-2008, 12:51 AM
Post: #38
Re: My hamster Karrot!
We could all chip in! Smile

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
11-05-2008, 01:01 AM
Post: #39
Re: My hamster Karrot!
Here's my 50 pence! Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
11-05-2008, 01:09 AM
Post: #40
Re: My hamster Karrot!
Wowzers! Smile Only 600,000 more to go!

(It's a crazy expensive hamster. Wink)

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)