Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Whats your sign
08-05-2008, 08:41 PM
Post: #31
Re: Whats your sign
Well, good for you! Big Grin I would love to be Taurus, it's me all over, but unfortunately I'm a Aries. For some reason, people seem to think Aries is something special or something, but I personally find it very lame for me. Grrr, why did I have to be born when I was?! Just a few weeks after...

And as for birthdates - Yes, I have thought about that, but unfortunately... I'm too lazy to translate. It doesn't exactly matter, anyway. Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2008, 09:06 PM
Post: #32
Re: Whats your sign
Yes, Aries and Gemini are both really "special." So is Capricorn, really. I don't quite see why..

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2008, 09:10 PM
Post: #33
Re: Whats your sign
Why are they special? I just don't get it...

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2008, 09:12 PM
Post: #34
Re: Whats your sign
Neither do I.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2008, 09:14 PM
Post: #35
Re: Whats your sign
How do you know Gemini is special too then? Not pointing fingers, purely curious is all. Wink

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2008, 09:16 PM
Post: #36
Re: Whats your sign
That's what I've heard. From polls and such to what they show on the telly, it seems they're the most special.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
09-05-2008, 11:12 AM
Post: #37
Re: Whats your sign
Gemini is probably special because of the twin-thing. Can't think of reasons for the others...

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
09-05-2008, 02:29 PM
Post: #38
Re: Whats your sign
Capricorn...

I don't know, either. And Aries...definitely not.

Stupid signs. Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)