Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Official Boy Talk Thread
26-07-2009, 10:02 PM
Post: #381
Re: The Official Boy Talk Thread
LOL we made up a song about this girl who told everyone that she shaved her vajayjay LOL... I doubt I can post it...

[center][Image: jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg]
[center]
Quote this message in a reply
26-07-2009, 10:24 PM
Post: #382
Re: The Official Boy Talk Thread
LOL I wanna see this song XD

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
27-07-2009, 09:45 PM
Post: #383
Re: The Official Boy Talk Thread
Ok it was something like: laura! Dun na na! Talks about shavin' her vajayjay! Dun na na! Walks around other peoples houses! Dun na na! Wearing a towel dress! Dun na na na! Laura flashes people on the bus... Laura! You look like smeagle....

LOL she's mean... And ugly.

[center][Image: jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg]
[center]
Quote this message in a reply
27-07-2009, 09:59 PM
Post: #384
Re: The Official Boy Talk Thread
LMFAO that's hilarious XD

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
27-07-2009, 09:59 PM
Post: #385
Re: The Official Boy Talk Thread
LMFAO that's hilarious XD

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
27-07-2009, 11:28 PM
Post: #386
Re: The Official Boy Talk Thread
DOUBLE POSTER :O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[center][Image: 26344442.jpg]
[Image: 90122006.jpg]
[Image: 26189118.jpg]
[Image: anna3qc.jpg]
<br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
28-07-2009, 01:37 AM
Post: #387
Re: The Official Boy Talk Thread
I didn't do it I swear {scared}

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
28-07-2009, 05:42 PM
Post: #388
Re: The Official Boy Talk Thread
Okay I'm a bit scared of these threads but I found it kinda interesting that you're talking about... vajayjays [in a BOY talk thread nonetheless {blink}] and that Emma Watson appeared on a picture on the previous page. Anyone see the pics that came out last year?! -_-
BTW, I'm not a Merv the Perv, I go on this website with private pics of the Potter cast, and one day a news post pops up of Emma getting out of a car and flashing accidentally. Poor sod. Sad

Anyway, why do I have to bring something Pottery into everything? I annoy MYSELF. Carry on being hormonal perverts people! Big Grin

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
28-07-2009, 05:47 PM
Post: #389
Re: The Official Boy Talk Thread
XD
Yes Cassie. We notice your love for Rup and HP. LOL.
AND omogosh. I did. I looked up Emma Watson...I got a wrong piccy XD
Poor Emma D:

Quote this message in a reply
28-07-2009, 05:51 PM
Post: #390
Re: The Official Boy Talk Thread
Well then... now whos being pervy? uh? lol...

[center][Image: jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg]
[center]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)