Login:
or Register
|
The Official Boy Talk Thread
|
|
22-07-2009, 10:44 PM
Post: #371
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Official Boy Talk Thread
LOL at the pic XD don't google image stuff tho especially not "weiner" XD we don't want to repeat the "hermaphrodite" accident I did, do we? haha
(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.Joined SF March 19th 2008 |
|||
|
22-07-2009, 10:45 PM
Post: #372
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Official Boy Talk Thread
I have Safe Search turned on, LOL. I was once trying to find some backgrounds for my friends and I typed in "Pink And White" and I got some nasty things..
[center] ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center] |
|||
|
24-07-2009, 01:49 AM
Post: #373
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Official Boy Talk Thread
I was making wall papers for my Sims so I was trying to find pictures to import into the game and I wanted to replicate the sinking of the titanic (LoL I'm weird, yes) and I typed 'titanic sinking'.... yeah I got some nasty stuff lol.
[center] ![]() [center] |
|||
|
24-07-2009, 08:41 PM
Post: #374
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Official Boy Talk Thread
O_O;
DAYUMM. That's odd XD |
|||
|
24-07-2009, 10:18 PM
Post: #375
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Official Boy Talk Thread
OMG Anna I searched "Pink and white" {no} (Me and my curiosity)
(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.Joined SF March 19th 2008 |
|||
|
24-07-2009, 10:26 PM
Post: #376
|
|||
|
|||
Re: The Official Boy Talk Thread
(24-07-2009 10:18 PM)Mr. Ahmed link Wrote:OMG Anna I searched "Pink and white" {no} (Me and my curiosity)xDDD ROFL. you idiot. |
|||
|
24-07-2009, 10:43 PM
Post: #377
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Official Boy Talk Thread
I couldn't help it D:
(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.Joined SF March 19th 2008 |
|||
|
25-07-2009, 11:47 PM
Post: #378
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Official Boy Talk Thread
LMAO did you get a vajayjay?
[center] ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center] |
|||
|
26-07-2009, 10:00 AM
Post: #379
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Official Boy Talk Thread
Vajayjay? {lol} LOLOL
(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.Joined SF March 19th 2008 |
|||
|
26-07-2009, 04:24 PM
Post: #380
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Official Boy Talk Thread
Well.
That's what we call it XD |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)




![[Image: 26344442.jpg]](http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/411/26344442.jpg)
![[Image: 90122006.jpg]](http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/8805/90122006.jpg)
![[Image: 26189118.jpg]](http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/4631/26189118.jpg)
![[Image: anna3qc.jpg]](http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/4439/anna3qc.jpg)

![[Image: jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg]](http://i1022.photobucket.com/albums/af350/Bobert26/jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg)