Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Poll: What do you think of Mrs. Crumplebottom?
I am in love with her!
She is an old hag!
I wish I could\'ve been her husband!
She is an old ugly bat!
[Show Results]
 
Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I wonder......
19-03-2008, 02:32 PM
Post: #291
Re: I wonder......
(19-03-2008 02:31 PM)pauplay294 link Wrote:[quote author=Egypt87771 link=topic=145.msg5361#msg5361 date=1205933386]
[quote author=pauplay294 link=topic=145.msg5355#msg5355 date=1205933306]
[quote author=Egypt87771 link=topic=145.msg5349#msg5349 date=1205933189]
[quote author=pauplay294 link=topic=145.msg5342#msg5342 date=1205933124]
[quote author=Egypt87771 link=topic=145.msg5334#msg5334 date=1205933049]
[quote author=pauplay294 link=topic=145.msg5330#msg5330 date=1205932957]
It's kinda scary how we're still talking about that old hag at 19 pages for 2 days straight. All I wanted know was what she was going to look like and everybody seems to like to talk about that! Weird, huh?  Wink Big Grin

-Paul
Then we end up talking about how she's controlling us and hitting her with pots.....this is a bit too out of hand....XD
[/quote]

Out of hand!? We passed out of hand at page 10! We're darn near twice that! It's MADNESS!!!!!

-Paul
[/quote]Wow lol 20 pages you've got to be kidding, Madness? MADNESS!!!! XD
[/quote]

Oh my god...that is terrifying......................................................................​.................what more can I say????

-Paul
[/quote]*SPAMS* LOL There is nothing more we can do but see when this topic will up dead......which is never Tongue
[/quote]

Sadly that is true.. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( <------ that is all I can do right now ------->  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

-Paul
[/quote]You've created a monster! XD

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.
Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2008, 02:34 PM
Post: #292
Re: I wonder......
This thread is gonna live as long as the insane old lady.
... be afraid ... be very afraid ...
MUAHAHAHAHA!

*ahem*

- //ƒЯε@κziiLLa\\ -

[Image: 2yo9xci.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2008, 02:36 PM
Post: #293
Re: I wonder......
Lol I can't resist not posting in this thread! XD

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.
Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2008, 02:37 PM
Post: #294
Re: I wonder......
(19-03-2008 02:36 PM)Egypt87771 link Wrote:Lol I can't resist not posting in this thread! XD

LOL, spam madness. X]]
How far do you think this is gonna go?
My guess would be about 52 pages. XP

- //ƒЯε@κziiLLa\\ -

[Image: 2yo9xci.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2008, 02:38 PM
Post: #295
Re: I wonder......
you ppl were able to accumulate 2 pages after i left last night?!?! OMG, we're all CRazY!!!!!!!!!!11

[Image: judycollage.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2008, 02:38 PM
Post: #296
Re: I wonder......
(19-03-2008 02:37 PM)Freakziilla link Wrote:[quote author=Egypt87771 link=topic=145.msg5376#msg5376 date=1205933775]
Lol I can't resist not posting in this thread! XD

LOL, spam madness. X]]
How far do you think this is gonna go?

- //ƒЯε@κziiLLa\\ -
[/quote]Lol I unno if not 30 pages maybe 50 XD

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.
Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2008, 02:39 PM
Post: #297
Re: I wonder......
(19-03-2008 02:38 PM)Egypt87771 link Wrote:[quote author=Freakziilla link=topic=145.msg5380#msg5380 date=1205933860]
[quote author=Egypt87771 link=topic=145.msg5376#msg5376 date=1205933775]
Lol I can't resist not posting in this thread! XD

LOL, spam madness. X]]
How far do you think this is gonna go?

- //ƒЯε@κziiLLa\\ -
[/quote]Lol I unno if not 30 pages maybe 50 XD
[/quote]

Do I have to be worried? o__o

- //ƒЯε@κziiLLa\\ -

[Image: 2yo9xci.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2008, 02:40 PM
Post: #298
Re: I wonder......
There is a poll at the top of the page so get voting!

-Paul

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2008, 02:40 PM
Post: #299
Re: I wonder......
(19-03-2008 02:38 PM)Egypt87771 link Wrote:[quote author=Freakziilla link=topic=145.msg5380#msg5380 date=1205933860]
[quote author=Egypt87771 link=topic=145.msg5376#msg5376 date=1205933775]
Lol I can't resist not posting in this thread! XD

LOL, spam madness. X]]
How far do you think this is gonna go?

- //ƒЯε@κziiLLa\\ -
[/quote]Lol I unno if not 30 pages maybe 50 XD
[/quote]


i think i'm gonna check the Guinness Book of World Records to see how long the longest thread in history was  lol

[Image: judycollage.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2008, 02:43 PM
Post: #300
Re: I wonder......
(19-03-2008 02:40 PM)holisox link Wrote:[quote author=Egypt87771 link=topic=145.msg5384#msg5384 date=1205933928]
[quote author=Freakziilla link=topic=145.msg5380#msg5380 date=1205933860]
[quote author=Egypt87771 link=topic=145.msg5376#msg5376 date=1205933775]
Lol I can't resist not posting in this thread! XD

LOL, spam madness. X]]
How far do you think this is gonna go?

- //ƒЯε@κziiLLa\\ -
[/quote]Lol I unno if not 30 pages maybe 50 XD
[/quote]


i think i'm gonna check the Guinness Book of World Records to see how long the longest thread in history was  lol
[/quote]

Well I have the longest thread on this site! That's special!  Tongue

-Paul

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)