Login:
or Register
|
Avatar <3[the movieee]
|
|
05-01-2010, 04:11 AM
Post: #21
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Avatar <3[the movieee]
and they say that today in China, they're going to show the movie and they're saying that there's a billion people there, imagine the money the movie will make.
I never saw it ![]() I'm renting it though when it comes out, with 3D glasses |
|||
|
05-01-2010, 10:55 PM
Post: #22
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Avatar <3[the movieee]
xD
Geesh. HBP never came out with 3D glasses o; IT was in 3D too. I LOVED IT <3 I seriously love itttt. This guy whom I like wouldn't stop talking about it. Guess what subject I get to talk about to him? <3 |
|||
|
06-01-2010, 01:53 AM
Post: #23
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Avatar <3[the movieee]
(05-01-2010 04:07 AM)вÏÎ·Î·Î¹Ñ link Wrote:;OI guessed exactly how it was going to end.. and I was right [center] ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center] |
|||
|
06-01-2010, 02:21 AM
Post: #24
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Avatar <3[the movieee]
dateline= Wrote:link=topic=7840.msg301261#msg301261 date=1262739214]I guessed exactly how it was going to end.. and I was right [/quote] TBH. I didn't. I just thought Jake was gonna kill them all XD |
|||
|
06-01-2010, 02:22 AM
Post: #25
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Avatar <3[the movieee]
I knew that he was gonna fall in love with that blue girl the very first time I saw her. Then something bad was gonna happen and she would want to leave him, but then they would live happily every after. I was pretty right
[center] ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center] |
|||
|
06-01-2010, 04:10 AM
Post: #26
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Avatar <3[the movieee]
If they did a sequel. SERIOUSLY I WANT TO BE THEIR DAUGHTER.
|
|||
|
06-01-2010, 04:12 AM
Post: #27
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Avatar <3[the movieee]
I think they are doing another one. ;D
YESSS. I hope they do a sequel. I'd love to be part of the Na'vi. :3 [center] ![]() [/center] |
|||
|
06-01-2010, 04:14 AM
Post: #28
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Avatar <3[the movieee]
(06-01-2010 04:12 AM)вÏÎ·Î·Î¹Ñ link Wrote:I think they are doing another one. ;DDoing 2 or 3 ^^ I do tooo! xD Let's be brothers & sisters. yesss. you recommend me when James goes back to Australia to get more actors. rofl. |
|||
|
06-01-2010, 04:15 AM
Post: #29
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Avatar <3[the movieee]
I'm just so disappointed that I didn't get to see it
|
|||
|
06-01-2010, 04:16 AM
Post: #30
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Avatar <3[the movieee]
(06-01-2010 04:15 AM)@Steven! link Wrote:I'm just so disappointed that I didn't get to see itYou've got time :3 I heard it's good in regular as well ^^ |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)





![[Image: 26344442.jpg]](http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/411/26344442.jpg)
![[Image: 90122006.jpg]](http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/8805/90122006.jpg)
![[Image: 26189118.jpg]](http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/4631/26189118.jpg)
![[Image: anna3qc.jpg]](http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/4439/anna3qc.jpg)
![[Image: CrowdSpringSiggy.jpg]](http://i664.photobucket.com/albums/vv2/saminsim/CrowdSpringSiggy.jpg)