Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What's your browser's homepage?
26-03-2009, 12:57 AM
Post: #21
Re: What's your browser's homepage?
xD
A blank page.
I'm not a homepage type person.

Quote this message in a reply
26-03-2009, 01:01 AM
Post: #22
Re: What's your browser's homepage?
Haha, very nice, very nice. Smile

Mine use to be the Gateway website that came programmed with the computer.

That was before I became obsessed with the Internet. XD

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
26-03-2009, 01:03 AM
Post: #23
Re: What's your browser's homepage?
Baha Bambi.
I was like that. I loved books...then one day I discovered the internet XD
Now I rarely read them. The book I just read 'To Kill a Mockingbird' is really good. I loved it.

Aha back on topic x]
The reason I don't do homepages is cause my dad will find out.
Oh well he doesn't know my password to my user on the computer xD
-makes SF homepage

Quote this message in a reply
26-03-2009, 01:07 AM
Post: #24
Re: What's your browser's homepage?
mine is youtube :L

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
Quote this message in a reply
26-03-2009, 01:08 AM
Post: #25
Re: What's your browser's homepage?
I know what you mean. I loved fresh air...then I discovered the internet.

Haha. Big Grin

Yes, ahem...back on topic.

Haha, [removed]'s a rebelll. XD

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
26-03-2009, 01:10 AM
Post: #26
Re: What's your browser's homepage?
YES.
Haha. I actually am.
My parents don't know half the things I do.
Like post piccys XD

Quote this message in a reply
26-03-2009, 01:12 AM
Post: #27
Re: What's your browser's homepage?
Haha, that's the way it should be. Parents aren't supposed to know everything. XD

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
26-03-2009, 01:13 AM
Post: #28
Re: What's your browser's homepage?
I know O;
So snoopy XD

Quote this message in a reply
26-03-2009, 01:14 AM
Post: #29
Re: What's your browser's homepage?
my parents thing oisin goes to my school xD
thanks, gage. >_>

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
Quote this message in a reply
26-03-2009, 01:17 AM
Post: #30
Re: What's your browser's homepage?
For reference sake, I met you all at Camp Nebowa Tongue
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)