Login:
or Register
|
The Mafia
|
|
16-05-2008, 12:57 AM
Post: #21
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Mafia
Could I have a part? I'm not picky *coughsomethingimportantplease*
![]() |
|||
|
16-05-2008, 02:29 PM
Post: #22
|
|||
|
|||
Re: The Mafia
(16-05-2008 12:52 AM)Supergeeky link Wrote:LOL Bambi I LOVE that song! xP Haha, sweet! ![]() Cassie, how about a Briber? [center] <br /> <br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD |
|||
|
16-05-2008, 07:11 PM
Post: #23
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Mafia
If Briber is important, I'm in!
![]() |
|||
|
16-05-2008, 08:29 PM
Post: #24
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Mafia
They're all important...it's the Mafia!
[center] <br /> <br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD |
|||
|
16-05-2008, 10:58 PM
Post: #25
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Mafia
Now you must come up with a mafia name in order to be introduced to the famly.
|
|||
|
17-05-2008, 03:29 AM
Post: #26
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Mafia
Too true.
The only "Mafia" names I know of that would go with 'Cassie' are 'Casper' and 'Cast'.
[center] <br /> <br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD |
|||
|
17-05-2008, 07:39 AM
Post: #27
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Mafia
*Joins the Mafia*
Oh look, I "joined". What position should I steal. *Shifty Eyes* |
|||
|
17-05-2008, 12:42 PM
Post: #28
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Mafia
Hm...it's up to you!
[center] <br /> <br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD |
|||
|
18-05-2008, 06:11 AM
Post: #29
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Mafia
Am I a briber then?
![]() |
|||
|
18-05-2008, 12:37 PM
Post: #30
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Mafia
Yes, I suppose you are.
[center] <br /> <br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



![[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]](http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/xBethany456x/mirandacosgrovecassie.png)
