Login:
or Register
|
my cat
|
|
04-05-2008, 02:09 PM
Post: #21
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: my cat
My cat and dog used to be so adorable when they played together. Waaa....I miss them so much.
I feel so weird, this is first time that I haven't had an animal since I was five. |
|||
|
04-05-2008, 02:21 PM
Post: #22
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: my cat
I'm sorry about that.
I do love animals, I haven't been without a pet since I was five, either. I got my cat when I was five, she will be 10 this year, bless her. I have a rabbit that will be 6 this Summer, and I have had several hamsters since I was 2. And I have had fish all my life, but they're boring. And I had a guinea pig once, too. And I dog, but it died before I was old enough to actually feel any emotion. Life just isn't the same without pets. {no}
![]() |
|||
|
04-05-2008, 02:43 PM
Post: #23
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: my cat
I really want to get a dog! But many apartments won't rent to me or they'll charge me lots of money. Plus I just don't have money at this point in time to take care of a dog if it gets sick. I actually don't have money for any emergency expenses at all. I better not get sick!
Errr....no universal healthcare. |
|||
|
05-05-2008, 12:44 PM
Post: #24
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: my cat
I really want a dog too, all my friends are getting them, I always wanted one, I love that they actually respect their owners and just love them to bits and want to do their best for them! It's different with cats. They are the cutest things ever, but they are just so miserable and think about themselves all the time. Except when I am upset - my cat can always sense I am down and she comes to lick my face and look after me lol.
![]() |
|||
|
05-05-2008, 04:27 PM
Post: #25
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: my cat
Yes, I got lucky with my cat, as well. But I have to agree that dogs are far better at sympathizing and making you feel better than cats are.
Put it this way - I have six dogs and only one cat. [center] <br /> <br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD |
|||
|
05-05-2008, 06:50 PM
Post: #26
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: my cat
At least dog's breath doesn't stink of salmon... that's all I'm saying.
![]() |
|||
|
06-05-2008, 01:40 PM
Post: #27
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: my cat
Well, when you have horses, dog breath smells like something worse...
[center] <br /> <br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD |
|||
|
09-05-2008, 11:24 AM
Post: #28
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: my cat
Huh?
![]() |
|||
|
09-05-2008, 05:14 PM
Post: #29
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: my cat
Don't worry about it. Much too nasty to explain.
[center] <br /> <br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD |
|||
|
09-05-2008, 07:03 PM
Post: #30
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: my cat
Okay, I won't.
But I will put forward a guess and say it's much more unpleasant than a cat's.
![]() |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



I do love animals, I haven't been without a pet since I was five, either. I got my cat when I was five, she will be 10 this year, bless her. I have a rabbit that will be 6 this Summer, and I have had several hamsters since I was 2. And I have had fish all my life, but they're boring. And I had a guinea pig once, too. And I dog, but it died before I was old enough to actually feel any emotion. Life just isn't the same without pets. {no}
![[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]](http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/xBethany456x/mirandacosgrovecassie.png)