Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Adventures I mean real adventures....
18-03-2008, 12:17 AM
Post: #21
Re: Adventures I mean real adventures....
LOL XD

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2008, 02:13 AM
Post: #22
Re: Adventures I mean real adventures....
[glow=red,2,300]ya ;D[/glow]

Siggy loading please wait...<br />____________________99%
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2008, 05:51 PM
Post: #23
Re: Adventures I mean real adventures....
(17-03-2008 11:09 PM)Egypt87771 link Wrote:[quote author=Munsta link=topic=151.msg2489#msg2489 date=1205791585]
I suppose it would be cool for TS3, but i'd get bored watching my sims walk up a hill  Tongue
Lol.....It'd take hours.....I was thinking about making them fall off but wouldn't that raise rating? XD Or they could stop and do...whatever they do on a peice of rock and continue climbing XD
[/quote]

hahaha 'whatever they do on a piece of rock'. That is funny Tongue
But, I think that would be a good expansion pack! Big Grin

-'BlondBimbo

[center] [color=pink]Click here to visit my Flickr-account![/center]<br /><br />[center][Image: 4551831341_6aed0dc01d_s.jpg]
[Image: 4117563128_9c3c280b5d_s.jpg]
[Image: 4450527842_a3542a1668_s.jpg]
[Image: 4502276389_3bd7c60509_s.jpg]
[Image: 4412261932_ee7ddeaa85_s.jpg]
<br /><br />[color=pink]Follow me on Twitter: <br />[b]@MelissaDTH<br />@Amirightband[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2008, 05:52 PM
Post: #24
Re: Adventures I mean real adventures....
Hmm, The Sims 3: Outdoors  Tongue

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2008, 05:56 PM
Post: #25
Re: Adventures I mean real adventures....
(18-03-2008 05:52 PM)Munsta link Wrote:Hmm, The Sims 3: Outdoors  Tongue
That would be cool

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2008, 05:57 PM
Post: #26
Re: Adventures I mean real adventures....
Yep! Mountain Bikes...Hikes...More Plantlife...That would be awesome!

For adventures as the top states, I think bungee jumping would be cool  Tongue

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2008, 05:58 PM
Post: #27
Re: Adventures I mean real adventures....
I've always wanted to go bungee jumping... too scared, though.
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2008, 06:28 PM
Post: #28
Re: Adventures I mean real adventures....
(18-03-2008 05:58 PM)Leafy link Wrote:I've always wanted to go bungee jumping... too scared, though.

I had the chance to go on a hot air balloon ride with some guy a long time ago. I said no because I did not want to be alone with him way up there !

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2008, 06:32 PM
Post: #29
Re: Adventures I mean real adventures....
Haha...

I'd only want to go with my best friend, but unfortunately she's afraid of heights.
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2008, 06:35 PM
Post: #30
Re: Adventures I mean real adventures....
(18-03-2008 06:32 PM)Leafy link Wrote:Haha...

I'd only want to go with my best friend, but unfortunately she's afraid of heights.

My sister is too

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)