Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hairstyles!!
30-03-2008, 10:31 PM
Post: #21
Re: Hairstyles!!
(30-03-2008 10:29 PM)AJSimBoy21 link Wrote:Paint Shop Pro is good for Photo Shopping!

http://www.corel.com/servlet/Satellite/u...4951547051
But don't you have to pay for it? You see, I have no money right now.
Quote this message in a reply
30-03-2008, 10:33 PM
Post: #22
Re: Hairstyles!!
(30-03-2008 10:31 PM)♥♫simmy1smeeve♫♥ link Wrote:[quote author=AJSimBoy21 link=topic=1399.msg26705#msg26705 date=1206912565]
Paint Shop Pro is good for Photo Shopping!

http://www.corel.com/servlet/Satellite/u...4951547051
But don't you have to pay for it? You see, I have no money right now.
[/quote]

This will take you to a free download, this one is very good.

http://www.getpaint.net/
Quote this message in a reply
30-03-2008, 10:37 PM
Post: #23
Re: Hairstyles!!
(30-03-2008 10:33 PM)heather link Wrote:[quote author=♥♫simmy1smeeve♫♥ link=topic=1399.msg26707#msg26707 date=1206912682]
[quote author=AJSimBoy21 link=topic=1399.msg26705#msg26705 date=1206912565]
Paint Shop Pro is good for Photo Shopping!

http://www.corel.com/servlet/Satellite/u...4951547051
But don't you have to pay for it? You see, I have no money right now.
[/quote]

This will take you to a free download, this one is very good.

http://www.getpaint.net/
[/quote]
Okay, well I guess I'll take your word for it Wink *downloading*
Quote this message in a reply
01-04-2008, 01:25 AM
Post: #24
Re: Hairstyles!!
awww, jeez. why do you need to pay for some stinkin hair? why is it any better than you can get on MTS2.com?

Tick tock. Tick tock.<br />Only so long before my head explodes in anticipation of TS3. Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
01-04-2008, 01:42 AM
Post: #25
Re: Hairstyles!!
I read an article from http://www.snootysims.com where they will have tons of new custom hairstyles. How sweet ;D

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
Quote this message in a reply
01-04-2008, 02:32 AM
Post: #26
Re: Hairstyles!!
me 2 omg its so xsiteing
Quote this message in a reply
01-04-2008, 12:15 PM
Post: #27
Re: Hairstyles!!
I just hope they ship this game off with some decent hairstyles and better clothing. It seems better already though. The ones in TS2 were really awful.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
20-01-2009, 08:07 PM
Post: #28
Re: Hairstyles!!
(30-03-2008 08:12 PM)simmy1smeeve link Wrote:I hate to burst your guys' bubbles, but it's been confirmed that there's not going to be a ModTheSims3. :'(

hmm...
http://modthesims3.org
Quote this message in a reply
21-01-2009, 04:56 AM
Post: #29
Re: Hairstyles!!
(20-01-2009 08:07 PM)Djscuba link Wrote:[quote author=simmy1smeeve link=topic=1399.msg26558#msg26558 date=1206904377]
I hate to burst your guys' bubbles, but it's been confirmed that there's not going to be a ModTheSims3. :'(

hmm...
http://modthesims3.org
[/quote]

hahaha, that made me laugh. Tongue
can't wait for the site to launch!!

{clap}
Quote this message in a reply
21-01-2009, 10:21 AM
Post: #30
Re: Hairstyles!!
so they really are going to make a site like that? 'cause this is all i've seen : http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=315753
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)