Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Poll: What do you think of Mrs. Crumplebottom?
I am in love with her!
She is an old hag!
I wish I could\'ve been her husband!
She is an old ugly bat!
[Show Results]
 
Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I wonder......
19-03-2008, 02:12 PM
Post: #281
Re: I wonder......
(19-03-2008 02:10 PM)Scorpio_3110 link Wrote:[quote author=Egypt87771 link=topic=145.msg5302#msg5302 date=1205932075]
[quote author=Scorpio_3110 link=topic=145.msg5301#msg5301 date=1205931996]
I distinctly remember taking a single sim bowling, he was either a zombie or a vampire. (most probably a vampire because I had just bought Nightlife)

She showed up to bowl as well (didn't one of the developers mention that she loves bowling?) and occasionally insulted my sim for not being human.

*grumble* intolerant *grumble* hideously ugly old crone *grumble*
LOL I can't believe that; that's descrimination!
[/quote]

I know!

Although I could be exaggerating, it happened only once and it was years ago.
[/quote]XD Lol bwahahaha

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.
Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2008, 02:18 PM
Post: #282
Re: I wonder......
19 freakin' pages about some old aggressive lady?
...wow ... just wow...

- //ƒЯε@κziiLLa\\ -

[Image: 2yo9xci.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2008, 02:18 PM
Post: #283
Re: I wonder......
Lol  I know but we just can't help it! XD

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.
Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2008, 02:22 PM
Post: #284
Re: I wonder......
It's kinda scary how we're still talking about that old hag at 19 pages for 2 days straight. All I wanted know was what she was going to look like and everybody seems to like to talk about that! Weird, huh?  Wink Big Grin

-Paul

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2008, 02:24 PM
Post: #285
Re: I wonder......
(19-03-2008 02:22 PM)pauplay294 link Wrote:It's kinda scary how we're still talking about that old hag at 19 pages for 2 days straight. All I wanted know was what she was going to look like and everybody seems to like to talk about that! Weird, huh?  Wink Big Grin

-Paul
Then we end up talking about how she's controlling us and hitting her with pots.....this is a bit too out of hand....XD

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.
Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2008, 02:25 PM
Post: #286
Re: I wonder......
(19-03-2008 02:24 PM)Egypt87771 link Wrote:[quote author=pauplay294 link=topic=145.msg5330#msg5330 date=1205932957]
It's kinda scary how we're still talking about that old hag at 19 pages for 2 days straight. All I wanted know was what she was going to look like and everybody seems to like to talk about that! Weird, huh?  Wink Big Grin

-Paul
Then we end up talking about how she's controlling us and hitting her with pots.....this is a bit too out of hand....XD
[/quote]

Out of hand!? We passed out of hand at page 10! We're darn near twice that! It's MADNESS!!!!!

-Paul

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2008, 02:26 PM
Post: #287
Re: I wonder......
(19-03-2008 02:25 PM)pauplay294 link Wrote:[quote author=Egypt87771 link=topic=145.msg5334#msg5334 date=1205933049]
[quote author=pauplay294 link=topic=145.msg5330#msg5330 date=1205932957]
It's kinda scary how we're still talking about that old hag at 19 pages for 2 days straight. All I wanted know was what she was going to look like and everybody seems to like to talk about that! Weird, huh?  Wink Big Grin

-Paul
Then we end up talking about how she's controlling us and hitting her with pots.....this is a bit too out of hand....XD
[/quote]

Out of hand!? We passed out of hand at page 10! We're darn near twice that! It's MADNESS!!!!!

-Paul
[/quote]Wow lol 20 pages you've got to be kidding, Madness? MADNESS!!!! XD

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.
Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2008, 02:28 PM
Post: #288
Re: I wonder......
(19-03-2008 02:26 PM)Egypt87771 link Wrote:[quote author=pauplay294 link=topic=145.msg5342#msg5342 date=1205933124]
[quote author=Egypt87771 link=topic=145.msg5334#msg5334 date=1205933049]
[quote author=pauplay294 link=topic=145.msg5330#msg5330 date=1205932957]
It's kinda scary how we're still talking about that old hag at 19 pages for 2 days straight. All I wanted know was what she was going to look like and everybody seems to like to talk about that! Weird, huh?  Wink Big Grin

-Paul
Then we end up talking about how she's controlling us and hitting her with pots.....this is a bit too out of hand....XD
[/quote]

Out of hand!? We passed out of hand at page 10! We're darn near twice that! It's MADNESS!!!!!

-Paul
[/quote]Wow lol 20 pages you've got to be kidding, Madness? MADNESS!!!! XD
[/quote]

Oh my god...that is terrifying......................................................................​.................what more can I say????

-Paul

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2008, 02:29 PM
Post: #289
Re: I wonder......
(19-03-2008 02:28 PM)pauplay294 link Wrote:[quote author=Egypt87771 link=topic=145.msg5349#msg5349 date=1205933189]
[quote author=pauplay294 link=topic=145.msg5342#msg5342 date=1205933124]
[quote author=Egypt87771 link=topic=145.msg5334#msg5334 date=1205933049]
[quote author=pauplay294 link=topic=145.msg5330#msg5330 date=1205932957]
It's kinda scary how we're still talking about that old hag at 19 pages for 2 days straight. All I wanted know was what she was going to look like and everybody seems to like to talk about that! Weird, huh?  Wink Big Grin

-Paul
Then we end up talking about how she's controlling us and hitting her with pots.....this is a bit too out of hand....XD
[/quote]

Out of hand!? We passed out of hand at page 10! We're darn near twice that! It's MADNESS!!!!!

-Paul
[/quote]Wow lol 20 pages you've got to be kidding, Madness? MADNESS!!!! XD
[/quote]

Oh my god...that is terrifying......................................................................​.................what more can I say????

-Paul
[/quote]*SPAMS* LOL There is nothing more we can do but see when this topic will up dead......which is never Tongue

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.
Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2008, 02:31 PM
Post: #290
Re: I wonder......
(19-03-2008 02:29 PM)Egypt87771 link Wrote:[quote author=pauplay294 link=topic=145.msg5355#msg5355 date=1205933306]
[quote author=Egypt87771 link=topic=145.msg5349#msg5349 date=1205933189]
[quote author=pauplay294 link=topic=145.msg5342#msg5342 date=1205933124]
[quote author=Egypt87771 link=topic=145.msg5334#msg5334 date=1205933049]
[quote author=pauplay294 link=topic=145.msg5330#msg5330 date=1205932957]
It's kinda scary how we're still talking about that old hag at 19 pages for 2 days straight. All I wanted know was what she was going to look like and everybody seems to like to talk about that! Weird, huh?  Wink Big Grin

-Paul
Then we end up talking about how she's controlling us and hitting her with pots.....this is a bit too out of hand....XD
[/quote]

Out of hand!? We passed out of hand at page 10! We're darn near twice that! It's MADNESS!!!!!

-Paul
[/quote]Wow lol 20 pages you've got to be kidding, Madness? MADNESS!!!! XD
[/quote]

Oh my god...that is terrifying......................................................................​.................what more can I say????

-Paul
[/quote]*SPAMS* LOL There is nothing more we can do but see when this topic will up dead......which is never Tongue
[/quote]

Sadly that is true.. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( <------ that is all I can do right now ------->  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

-Paul

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)