Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Thread Closed 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The hooray game!
27-03-2008, 02:13 AM
Post: #271
Re: The hooray game!
Hooray everyone on page 18 EXCEPT PUPPY! I gave that stupidbutt a no way.
27-03-2008, 02:48 AM
Post: #272
Re: The hooray game!
Hooray to simmy for No Way-ing puppy.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
28-03-2008, 12:57 AM
Post: #273
Re: The hooray game!
(27-03-2008 02:48 AM)Bambi is Wonder Doe link Wrote:Hooray to simmy for No Way-ing puppy.
Hooray to Bambi for hooraying me! ;D
28-03-2008, 01:10 AM
Post: #274
Re: The hooray game!
Hooray to simmy for...being simmy!

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
28-03-2008, 01:22 AM
Post: #275
Re: The hooray game!
(28-03-2008 01:10 AM)Bambi is Wonder Doe link Wrote:Hooray to simmy for...being simmy!
Thank you, thank you, I am great aren't I? ;D
28-03-2008, 01:25 AM
Post: #276
Re: The hooray game!
Haha sure Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
28-03-2008, 01:31 AM
Post: #277
Re: The hooray game!
Hooray to Bambi for being a lovely member here and for just plain liking Sims! ;D

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
28-03-2008, 01:32 AM
Post: #278
Re: The hooray game!
Hooray to Cassie for being cool! ;D
28-03-2008, 01:35 AM (This post was last modified: 28-03-2008 01:38 AM by Cassie.)
Post: #279
Re: The hooray game!
Hooray for Smeeve for being cooler than I am! Big Grin (Well, hooray when I can give you one lol. How come people hooray people more than once an hour? That's not possible!)


EDIT: Okay, this is weird. I just Hoorayed Bambi, then I Hoorayed Smeeve like, 10 minutes later, and it let me! Now it's gone back to the one an hour rule!

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
28-03-2008, 01:36 AM
Post: #280
Re: The hooray game!
Thanks!!! But yah I hate the messed up rule! We should be able to at least give Hoorays more often, but No Ways can stay the same I guess...
Thread Closed 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)