Login:
or Register
|
I wonder......
|
|
18-03-2008, 11:48 PM
Post: #221
|
|||
|
|||
Re: I wonder......
(18-03-2008 11:45 PM)Resomesa link Wrote:I got lost in this conversation a long time ago :o lol well atleast we made it page 15...only thing is, i can't figure out if thats a good thing or not ![]() |
|||
|
18-03-2008, 11:51 PM
Post: #222
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I wonder......
We're making Longest forum about an old lady history!
I wonder if theres a spot in the Guiness Book of World Records for that? |
|||
|
18-03-2008, 11:57 PM
Post: #223
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I wonder......
It would not suprise me a bit lol
My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me! |
|||
|
19-03-2008, 12:06 AM
Post: #224
|
|||
|
|||
Re: I wonder......
(18-03-2008 11:57 PM)Babysback64 link Wrote:It would not surprise me a bit lol Me either. |
|||
|
19-03-2008, 12:10 AM
Post: #225
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I wonder......
Is the official website updated tonight at twelve
or sometime in the morning??????? |
|||
|
19-03-2008, 12:12 AM
Post: #226
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I wonder......
When they arrive at work would be my guess.
|
|||
|
19-03-2008, 12:15 AM
Post: #227
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I wonder......
oh
![]() that makes sense! |
|||
|
19-03-2008, 02:03 AM
Post: #228
|
|||
|
|||
Re: I wonder......
(18-03-2008 11:51 PM)Resomesa link Wrote:We're making Longest forum about an old lady history! If you send them a letter don't forget to mention that I started it! lol ![]() -Paul March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present |
|||
|
19-03-2008, 02:04 AM
Post: #229
|
|||
|
|||
Re: I wonder......
(19-03-2008 02:03 AM)pauplay294 link Wrote:[quote author=Resomesa link=topic=145.msg4304#msg4304 date=1205880689] If you send them a letter don't forget to mention that I started it! lol ![]() -Paul [/quote] ;D |
|||
|
19-03-2008, 02:05 AM
Post: #230
|
|||
|
|||
Re: I wonder......
(19-03-2008 02:04 AM)simkid link Wrote:[quote author=pauplay294 link=topic=145.msg4445#msg4445 date=1205888637] If you send them a letter don't forget to mention that I started it! lol ![]() -Paul [/quote] ;D [/quote] Also don't forget to add all the peoples' names that contributed to this post. ![]() -Paul March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)



![[Image: judycollage.jpg]](http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g34/holisox/judycollage.jpg)


