Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Swine Flu
08-06-2009, 04:14 PM
Post: #211
Re: Swine Flu
I think like one or two people died.

The whole mess about it has calmed down a bit,don't you think?

Quote this message in a reply
08-06-2009, 04:32 PM
Post: #212
Re: Swine Flu
Omg, I know this is Off Topic, but Sayf Udeen, are you xBifnepasu?!

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
08-06-2009, 05:31 PM
Post: #213
Re: Swine Flu
(08-06-2009 04:32 PM)Unbreakable link Wrote:Omg, I know this is Off Topic, but Sayf Udeen, are you xBifnepasu?!
What's that?

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
08-06-2009, 07:05 PM
Post: #214
Re: Swine Flu
It's his username for somewhere I know him from. Or at least I think it is.

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
08-06-2009, 08:55 PM
Post: #215
Re: Swine Flu
(08-06-2009 07:05 PM)Unbreakable link Wrote:It's his username for somewhere I know him from. Or at least I think it is.
Oh good. 'Cause I googled it and it said it was a form of art which confused me alot xD

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
08-06-2009, 09:07 PM
Post: #216
Re: Swine Flu
O_O
Do you like Google everything?

Quote this message in a reply
08-06-2009, 09:14 PM
Post: #217
Re: Swine Flu
(08-06-2009 09:07 PM)sommie &&; jacob black link Wrote:O_O
Do you like Google everything?

Seems like it Wink

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
08-06-2009, 09:24 PM
Post: #218
Re: Swine Flu
I google stuff cause I want to know what they mean.. duh Tongue

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
08-06-2009, 09:29 PM
Post: #219
Re: Swine Flu
Not my fault if something naughty pops up XD
&& you get in trouble Tongue

Quote this message in a reply
08-06-2009, 09:31 PM
Post: #220
Re: Swine Flu
Ahaaaa same XD

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)