Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Every 5
19-05-2008, 05:03 PM
Post: #211
Re: Every 5
That you have exams. Wink

#3.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
19-05-2008, 05:06 PM
Post: #212
Re: Every 5
oh, thanks. Smile I'm gonna finish on Wednesday  {woot} WOOT! But then I have my Arabic, Geography and history exams a week later.  {wacko} But they're not that important, I just have to get over 50% each.  Wink

#4.

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
19-05-2008, 05:10 PM
Post: #213
Re: Every 5
Hehe, well then, that's good. Smile I hope you do way better than 50% anyway. Wink

#5.

I should be working... Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
19-05-2008, 06:40 PM
Post: #214
Re: Every 5
thanks Smile

Lol.

#1


(I just read that post now by the way)

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
19-05-2008, 06:41 PM
Post: #215
Re: Every 5
#2

Yeah number 2 is awesome (:

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
19-05-2008, 06:45 PM
Post: #216
Re: Every 5
Big Grin
#3

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
19-05-2008, 06:46 PM
Post: #217
Re: Every 5
#4

Smile

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
19-05-2008, 06:51 PM
Post: #218
Re: Every 5
#5 Confused

I should be studying for my physics exam, but I don't think I will. {tongue}

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
19-05-2008, 06:51 PM
Post: #219
Re: Every 5
#1

[I hate physics]

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
19-05-2008, 06:55 PM
Post: #220
Re: Every 5
#2

I love physics, and I love bio also.

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)