Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Poll: What do you think of Mrs. Crumplebottom?
I am in love with her!
She is an old hag!
I wish I could\'ve been her husband!
She is an old ugly bat!
[Show Results]
 
Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I wonder......
18-03-2008, 05:39 PM
Post: #211
Re: I wonder......
LOL! I just had a thought! Imagine she walks past your house when you're in the shower! She'd probably throw her handbag through the window! Tongue Big Grin

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2008, 05:41 PM
Post: #212
Re: I wonder......
(18-03-2008 05:37 PM)Munsta link Wrote:[quote author=pauplay294 link=topic=145.msg3685#msg3685 date=1205858205]
[quote author=Munsta link=topic=145.msg3681#msg3681 date=1205858120]
Who doesn't feel that way?  ;D

True...I bet the only reason her husband married her is because she threatened to hit him with her purse, but she did it anyway! lol

[move]Paul[/move]
[/quote]

LOL! I think the real story is.......She married him for his money Tongue
[/quote]

Yeah. Here's the proposal:

"Hey! Rich guy! Marry me!"
"Eww, no way! You're old and ugly!"
"I'll hit you with my purse!"
"AAK! Fine I'll marry you!"
"MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *hits him with purse*"
"Ouch! What is your problem, you old hag!?"
"*WHACK WHACK WHACK* WHAT DID YOU SAY PUNK!? *WHACK WHACK WHACK*"
"AAAAAAH!!!! *Dies*"
"WOO! I GOT MONEY! I GOT MONEY! *bursts into dance*"

lol

[move][glow=red,2,300]Paul[/glow][/move]

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2008, 05:42 PM
Post: #213
Re: I wonder......
(18-03-2008 05:38 PM)Leafy link Wrote:I can't entirely hate Mrs. Crumplebottom... She knits. Yes she is a crazy old lady, but that she knits is totally rad.

Yeah. I wonder when she's going to finish that sweater. lol

-Paul

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2008, 05:42 PM
Post: #214
Re: I wonder......
(18-03-2008 05:39 PM)Munsta link Wrote:LOL! I just had a thought! Imagine she walks past your house when you're in the shower! She'd probably throw her handbag through the window! Tongue Big Grin

Oh jeez that would be creepy! lol

-Paul

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2008, 05:45 PM
Post: #215
Re: I wonder......
At least your sim would now have her handbag, but she must have others! Many others! Run!

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2008, 06:01 PM
Post: #216
Re: I wonder......
(18-03-2008 05:45 PM)sims3luva22 link Wrote:At least your sim would now have her handbag, but she must have others! Many others! Run!

I think she has more than one purse just in case...It's probably heavier than the last one....Scary...

-Paul

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2008, 11:37 PM
Post: #217
Re: I wonder......
look at the very last picture
www.mythosuo.net/sims2
Thats what i call revenge!
;D
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2008, 11:40 PM
Post: #218
Re: I wonder......
LOL
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2008, 11:41 PM
Post: #219
Re: I wonder......
so, where are we in the crumpplebum saga?

[Image: judycollage.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2008, 11:45 PM
Post: #220
Re: I wonder......
I got lost in this conversation a long time ago :o
;D
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)