Login:
or Register
|
Swine Flu
|
|
01-05-2009, 05:33 AM
Post: #191
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Swine Flu
10 suspected and 4 confirmed cases of swine flu back in my home state, Delaware ... yikes.
Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
01-05-2009, 06:00 AM
Post: #192
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Swine Flu
(30-04-2009 07:48 PM)Yo! who ate my cheese!@ link Wrote:yea that's true Actually there are four strains of it at this time. There are four main influenza type A virus subtypes that have been isolated in pigs: H1N1, H1N2, H3N2, and H3N1. Its the H1N1 we are seeing now in people. So wash your hands a lot an use plenty of hand sanitizer. Hygiene will be your best friend. Wash, wash, sanitize then re-wash. Wash your kids as soon as you come home from school. This virus can live up to 72 hours on non living surfaces. Also, try not to touch your face when you're out and about in public. Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
01-05-2009, 06:19 AM
Post: #193
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Swine Flu
too late for me lol
|
|||
|
01-05-2009, 12:19 PM
Post: #194
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Swine Flu
(30-04-2009 07:17 PM)lilia2055 link Wrote:how can u kill this ![]() (I'm so sorry, I couldn't resist... {blush}) I'm always happy to help! If you need anything, just send me a personal message (PM) and I'll try help if I can... |
|||
|
01-05-2009, 01:09 PM
(This post was last modified: 01-05-2009 02:16 PM by Super_Matt.)
Post: #195
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Swine Flu
(01-05-2009 12:19 PM)Matt link Wrote:[quote author=lilia2055 link=topic=5864.msg228553#msg228553 date=1241115472][/quote] <Ok, mine was distasteful but I didn't go that far! Nasty photos removed!> - Matt Oops? {unsure} (12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.Joined SF March 19th 2008 |
|||
|
01-05-2009, 02:03 PM
Post: #196
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Swine Flu
I found a thread where swine flu is discussed more seriously.
![]() http://forums.comicgenesis.com/viewtopic...06&t=87252 you should take a look. |
|||
|
02-06-2009, 07:15 PM
Post: #197
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Swine Flu
1 case of swine flu has been confirmed in Egypt today {scared}
Apparently it's a 12-year old American girl coming from Europe. I feel sorry for her
(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.Joined SF March 19th 2008 |
|||
|
02-06-2009, 10:01 PM
Post: #198
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Swine Flu
There's way more cases of it in Pennsylvania alone, you're really lucky. {blush}
![]() <br /><br />Yeah, the friends that stuck together. We wrote our names in blood. |
|||
|
02-06-2009, 10:40 PM
Post: #199
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Swine Flu
And I'm moving back toward that area xD Very nice. (Delaware is just below Pennsylvania lol)
Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
03-06-2009, 07:10 PM
Post: #200
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Swine Flu
It's still around? Wow...
Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3 |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)



![[Image: Mini%20Pig%201.jpg]](http://scienceblogs.com/zooillogix/Mini%20Pig%201.jpg)
![[Image: 6479315.jpg]](http://images.orgill.com/200x200/6479315.jpg)

I feel sorry for her
![[Image: 29133088.jpg]](http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/5498/29133088.jpg)