Login:
or Register
|
What Do You Do While Playing?
|
|
04-01-2010, 08:12 PM
Post: #11
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What Do You Do While Playing?
My god i forgot how the sims 1 looked, is that what the sims really looked like, so hard to believe. And to think back then those graphics was really good. Damn the limitations we had in the sims 1 and now look what we can do walk around our town with no loading screens or splash screens to wait for.
|
|||
|
04-01-2010, 08:20 PM
Post: #12
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What Do You Do While Playing?
I always remember that Simlish voice... like theyd idn't have much variation on Simlish back then. 'Dug mura mura, fama mura mura mura'. XD
Yes, we have come a huugggeee way. =] ![]() |
|||
|
05-01-2010, 05:57 AM
Post: #13
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What Do You Do While Playing?
Does anyone else still sing the song that the child-sims sang when they got home from school? Its moderately addictive.
![]() ![]() |
|||
|
09-01-2010, 06:06 AM
Post: #14
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What Do You Do While Playing?
I just always keep the radio on in the game. I really cant play without sim music, lol
|
|||
|
09-01-2010, 02:15 PM
Post: #15
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What Do You Do While Playing?
I'm playing right now.. Perusing sims forums.. Listening to music and watching my bf play FIFA 10 on the tv.. I can't just play sims in silence lol
|
|||
|
14-01-2010, 03:43 PM
Post: #16
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What Do You Do While Playing?
Chat on forumĀ
[img width=600 height=98]http://i778.photobucket.com/albums/yy68/MySimsAJock/jockdude15.png[/img] |
|||
|
23-01-2010, 04:48 PM
Post: #17
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What Do You Do While Playing?
I usually watch a DVD or talk to people on msnĀ
![]() |
|||
|
24-01-2010, 11:06 AM
Post: #18
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What Do You Do While Playing?
I read a book while everythings loading
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br />TV Tropes will ruin your life and vocabulary |
|||
|
24-01-2010, 11:22 AM
Post: #19
|
|||
|
|||
Re: What Do You Do While Playing?
(24-01-2010 11:06 AM)Thesecretvalley link Wrote:I read a book while everythings loading Lol, it takes that long to load!? ![]() |
|||
|
24-01-2010, 02:41 PM
Post: #20
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What Do You Do While Playing?
Wow. And I thought mine was bad.
![]() Actually, mine never takes long to load, but it can be quite laggy during gameplay. I need to clean out my computer again soon. =( ![]() |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



![[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]](http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/xBethany456x/mirandacosgrovecassie.png)

![[Image: 33091c.jpg]](http://cbimg9.com/graphics/07/07/08/33091c.jpg)
![[Image: 33346c.gif]](http://cbimg9.com/graphics/07/07/10/33346c.gif)
![[Image: powerrangersat8-2.gif]](http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i126/neoseeker505/powerrangersat8-2.gif)
![[Image: i5bT.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/i5bT.gif)
![[Image: Cbce.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/Cbce.gif)
![[Image: uq97.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/uq97.gif)
![[Image: MPEl.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/MPEl.gif)
![[Image: h8Qr.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/h8Qr.gif)
![[Image: I8Jh.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/I8Jh.gif)
![[Image: DmK0.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/DmK0.gif)