Login:
or Register
|
Who is the ugliest Picker? Gen 2 Poll
|
|
28-08-2009, 12:30 AM
Post: #11
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Who is the ugliest Picker? Gen 2 Poll
Yeah, that would be sad...
Well, there's a tie between Bronx and Dicie xD There's only a few more days, so I hope that the tie is broken soon lol. [center]<br />âBe vewy, vewy quiet. Weâre hunting demons.â<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center] |
|||
|
31-08-2009, 01:07 AM
Post: #12
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Who is the ugliest Picker? Gen 2 Poll
Aw crap, we have a tie. I'm going to ask my friend who she thinks is more ugly: Dicie or Bronx and I'll announce the winner shortly.
BRONX is the winner. I asked two friends, and they both said Bronx. Good thing too, otherwise I would have ended up with another tie xDD I will be following Bronx in University when, you know, I can. (stupidcomputer >_> ) [center]<br />âBe vewy, vewy quiet. Weâre hunting demons.â<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center] |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)


