Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I actually just played the sims
20-05-2009, 09:09 PM
Post: #11
Re: I actually just played the sims
To tell the truth, he most likely won't get in trouble, or will something be shut down.  There are many websites whose main purpose is piracy and downloading free software, and they are really big, have been running for 5+ years, and they haven't been shut down yet, nor probably won't be.  (Like Xbox 360 iso websites and stuff)

He is stupid for posting it on the net, and is doing it to gain temporary popularity, his post may be taken off by website admin, but I really doubt anything will happen to him.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Quote this message in a reply
20-05-2009, 09:55 PM
Post: #12
Re: I actually just played the sims
lol @ everyone. "omg that's so bad. the law will getcha!"

I'm not doing it, because I don't want a crappy version. It's less than 2 weeks away, I can wait.  8)
Quote this message in a reply
20-05-2009, 10:07 PM
Post: #13
Re: I actually just played the sims
For real, that's all I'm really not doing it for, and it is so close to release date.

But seriously, if pirating is that horrible though, torrent websites would be shut down, so would file sharing sites like Limewire--handing out free music and videos--same thing as downloading a game.

And since Limewire is widely used, because 99 cents for a song is still too much, and most kids don't have a credit card...and 16 bucks is too much for an album with 9 songs, with 2 that you only like, I'm sure a lot of you have pirated before.

The law is worried about bigger things...people buy what is worth the money to them, and most the people who download free stuff wouldn't had bought it anyways, they would had just did without it.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Quote this message in a reply
20-05-2009, 10:25 PM
Post: #14
Re: I actually just played the sims
Can you post some pictures?
Or send 'em to me in PM?
I know it could possibly (and probably is) illegal, but i'm interested to see some pics Wink
Quote this message in a reply
20-05-2009, 10:29 PM
Post: #15
Re: I actually just played the sims
There are alot of videos on youtube

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
20-05-2009, 10:31 PM
Post: #16
Re: I actually just played the sims
Of actual game-play you mean?
Quote this message in a reply
20-05-2009, 10:32 PM
Post: #17
Re: I actually just played the sims
PICTURES PICTURES PICTURES!! PLEASE!
Quote this message in a reply
20-05-2009, 10:39 PM
Post: #18
Re: I actually just played the sims
(20-05-2009 10:31 PM)Rena link Wrote:Of actual game-play you mean?
Yes.

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
20-05-2009, 10:50 PM
Post: #19
Re: I actually just played the sims
(20-05-2009 10:32 PM)Brad. The God of Rares. link Wrote:PICTURES PICTURES PICTURES!! PLEASE!
No. Please. It ruins everything. Alot of the leaked photos have destroyed alot of the things Sad

Quote this message in a reply
20-05-2009, 10:56 PM
Post: #20
Re: I actually just played the sims
What could it have destroyed? ??? We already know all the features in the game.

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)