Login:
or Register
|
Your Sims
|
|
04-05-2009, 12:18 PM
Post: #11
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Your Sims
First of all I'm going to go into CAS and make a single female sim. Then I will go away and write an essay on CAS just because I can. Then I'm going to take her into the game and collect everything, do something in all the community lots and do everything possible to do with the game except kill my sim. Then I will go away and write an essay on gameplay, just because I can! I might post the essays her if I want to {lol}
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br />TV Tropes will ruin your life and vocabulary |
|||
|
06-05-2009, 12:25 AM
Post: #12
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Your Sims
Im going to pair the least-likely of sims lol like the nerdy sim with the hott simwoman, or the overweight girl with the body builder..
|
|||
|
06-05-2009, 07:11 AM
Post: #13
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Your Sims
I like doing that as well, pairing up opposites like interracial sims, huge with skinny and so on. I really want to stir up some gossip as well. I think I may start a very attractive lady sim in the politics career and make her sleep her way up the ladder with her boss until she rules sunset valley. Whenever I think of doing that, I think of "The Lady In Red" from wayyy back when we first got to see some screen shots. I think i'll do that and see if I can get her noticed around town through the gossip collumn and paper our sims will be getting every day from the paper boy/girl.
May is going by sooo fast, before we know it it will be the day before and this place is going to be crazy with excitement. I expect the next day to be silent until around midnight (depending on our timezones) and then- Spoilers everywhere! New 17" Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!! |
|||
|
06-05-2009, 04:09 PM
Post: #14
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Your Sims
The first thing I have to do is kill off "render girl", I will be making a big thing of it over at my website, videos, screenshots, taking suggestions of how she should go in advance from my visitors etc
It's my outlet for the annoyance all the hype about her has caused me {woot}Then i'll begin fiddling with Create-A-Sim to replace her I typically create one-person families to begin with, it makes exploring the game as a whole a little easier than it is with a whole family.
WIN THE SIMS 3 COLLECTORS EDITION!<br />CONTEST NOW ON AT SIMS 3 WEBSITE.COM<br /><br /> ![]() |
|||
|
06-05-2009, 04:17 PM
Post: #15
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Your Sims
(06-05-2009 04:09 PM)Sims3Website.com link Wrote:The first thing I have to do is kill off "render girl", I will be making a big thing of it over at my website, videos, screenshots, taking suggestions of how she should go in advance from my visitors etc Oooh, I can't wait for that! XD [center] (08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*[/center]<br />[center] (03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />[/center]<br />[center] (26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great?[/center]<br />[center] (24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center] ![]() [/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center] |
|||
|
06-05-2009, 04:51 PM
Post: #16
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Your Sims
You really dislike RG don't you? XD
![]() |
|||
|
06-05-2009, 09:52 PM
Post: #17
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Your Sims
{yes} It's everybody elses affection for her that's done it {woot} She's goin' down
WIN THE SIMS 3 COLLECTORS EDITION!<br />CONTEST NOW ON AT SIMS 3 WEBSITE.COM<br /><br /> ![]() |
|||
|
06-05-2009, 10:21 PM
Post: #18
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Your Sims
I am probebly create my family at first. Then I will get bored and create a single young adult male. Then I will get bored/anxeus and create a faimily of parents and 1 little girl. Then I will get bored and go with my instincts. That is unless I have to go to bed for school the next day. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Yes, I have a short attention span when it comes to living my sims lives. Hi People! I'm still here, I just don't post.
|
|||
|
07-05-2009, 12:47 AM
Post: #19
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Your Sims
Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



![[Image: i5bT.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/i5bT.gif)
![[Image: Cbce.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/Cbce.gif)
![[Image: uq97.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/uq97.gif)
![[Image: MPEl.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/MPEl.gif)
![[Image: h8Qr.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/h8Qr.gif)
![[Image: I8Jh.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/I8Jh.gif)
![[Image: DmK0.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/DmK0.gif)
It's my outlet for the annoyance all the hype about her has caused me
{woot}![[Image: 88x31_sims3website.gif]](http://www.sims3website.com/images/88x31_sims3website.gif)

![[Image: m113.gif]](http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e373/jeremiah_tremblay/m113.gif)
![[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]](http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/xBethany456x/mirandacosgrovecassie.png)
I'm still here, I just don't post.
![[Image: TmyT.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/TmyT.gif)
![[Image: VMfj.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/VMfj.gif)
![[Image: VfrT.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/VfrT.gif)
![[Image: ACfu.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/ACfu.gif)
![[Image: iDv4.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/iDv4.gif)
![[Image: GiEW.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/GiEW.gif)
![[Image: whAr.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/whAr.gif)
![[Image: WZG8.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/WZG8.gif)
![[Image: dD6s.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/dD6s.gif)
![[Image: 3ZU1.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/3ZU1.gif)
![[Image: wtCX.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/wtCX.gif)
![[Image: vrth.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/vrth.gif)
![[Image: vcnI.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/vcnI.gif)