Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Bagpacks
07-04-2008, 11:09 PM
Post: #11
Re: Bagpacks
(07-04-2008 10:22 PM)???. ¢????? g???? link Wrote:[quote author=dejadejavu link=topic=545.msg31946#msg31946 date=1207602722]
Yea that would be amazing. I'm starting to worry about how many things we would all have to keep track of if all our ideas were taken. I think that maybe only the lunch thing would work, imagine how frustrating it would be to check if school supplies were low. I can't even maintain the food supply in my fridge.

And apparently we're going to be buying individual ingredients this time around! Oh dear.

True, obviously most of the things we've discussed so far probably will not be seen until TS506, but still, better to voice them than keep them preserved in our minds lol.
And adding to the ingredients, well, of course you wouldn't have to buy all the ingredients if you wish not to, you could just buy ready made meals, but of course you know that. But I have to say I'm excited for the variation in meal-making now. I like that you can grow the ingredients fresh in your own garden if you want to outdo yourself, but I think most of my Sims will be heading to the supermarket. :Smile Big Grin
[/quote]

Wait I'm actually not sure about the readymade meals! You mean at a restaurant or something?

But yea, my sims for the most part will be shopping at the store...and I really wonder if there will be new sims games coming out after Sims 3.
Quote this message in a reply
07-04-2008, 11:12 PM
Post: #12
Re: Bagpacks
(07-04-2008 11:09 PM)dejadejavu link Wrote:[quote author=???. ¢????? g???? link=topic=545.msg31978#msg31978 date=1207603352]
[quote author=dejadejavu link=topic=545.msg31946#msg31946 date=1207602722]
Yea that would be amazing. I'm starting to worry about how many things we would all have to keep track of if all our ideas were taken. I think that maybe only the lunch thing would work, imagine how frustrating it would be to check if school supplies were low. I can't even maintain the food supply in my fridge.

And apparently we're going to be buying individual ingredients this time around! Oh dear.

True, obviously most of the things we've discussed so far probably will not be seen until TS506, but still, better to voice them than keep them preserved in our minds lol.
And adding to the ingredients, well, of course you wouldn't have to buy all the ingredients if you wish not to, you could just buy ready made meals, but of course you know that. But I have to say I'm excited for the variation in meal-making now. I like that you can grow the ingredients fresh in your own garden if you want to outdo yourself, but I think most of my Sims will be heading to the supermarket. :Smile Big Grin
[/quote]

Wait I'm actually not sure about the readymade meals! You mean at a restaurant or something?

But yea, my sims for the most part will be shopping at the store...and I really wonder if there will be new sims games coming out after Sims 3.
[/quote]

Oh wait, I think this might be a clash of culture here. In England ready-meals just mean ones that you can stick in the microwave! Sorry, I should have thought about that more, I apologise. Wink

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
08-04-2008, 01:00 AM
Post: #13
Re: Bagpacks
Okay seriously, you're killing me. Rupert Grint is soo fine. That movie in your sig is so enticing.

I just had to say that.
Quote this message in a reply
08-04-2008, 01:05 AM
Post: #14
Re: Bagpacks
I really want purses!!I hate miss Crumplebutt for having a purse and I don't have one.
Quote this message in a reply
08-04-2008, 01:08 AM
Post: #15
Re: Bagpacks
I like the lunch packing idea, as well as all the other ones mentioned here. The bag idea is a good one I think. More realistic, but not too realistic.

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
Quote this message in a reply
08-04-2008, 02:28 AM
Post: #16
Re: Bagpacks
backpacks seem little enough to add and even if we cant use..use them we should still have them placable in the house rather than appear and disappear.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
08-04-2008, 02:29 AM
Post: #17
Re: Bagpacks
True. Very true!

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
Quote this message in a reply
08-04-2008, 02:33 AM
Post: #18
Re: Bagpacks
and something that wouldnt be asking as much would be the option to "take out hw" and put homework back in when done..so that sims can forget their homework..haha

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
08-04-2008, 03:43 AM
Post: #19
Re: Bagpacks
Yes, lol.

Also, backpacks/bags go to their room or somewhere that is designated instead of wherever the sim feels like putting it.

Big Grin

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
Quote this message in a reply
08-04-2008, 03:47 AM
Post: #20
Re: Bagpacks
yeah that would be nice since they are much smarter this time around lol.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)