Login:
or Register
|
It's Official!
|
|
29-03-2009, 06:13 PM
Post: #11
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: It's Official!
people might go to the website because of curiosity, but i don't think all of them would be interested in sims...
[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile! |
|||
|
29-03-2009, 06:39 PM
Post: #12
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: It's Official!
They should make the site better for this!
(29-03-2009 06:13 PM)chanel;; link Wrote:people might go to the website because of curiosity, but i don't think all of them would be interested in sims... Not to be rude, but not everyone will like everything. |
|||
|
29-03-2009, 06:41 PM
Post: #13
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: It's Official!
they use this kind of advertisment 'cause it reaches a lot of people and 'cause its a cheaper type of advertisment.
<br /> |
|||
|
29-03-2009, 06:44 PM
Post: #14
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: It's Official!
Not that they need cheap.
|
|||
|
29-03-2009, 06:51 PM
Post: #15
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: It's Official!
actually they do, since EA has lost a lot of money. they already used a lot of money for that one tree hill commercial (a commercial in my country can cost up to 20 000 ⬠(i'm sure twill be more in the US)) now they still have to make new posters for in store merchandising and ads in magazines, and maybe even a commercial on tv again. not to mention the conventions they go to to present the game to fans. marketing costs a lot
this type of advertisement has a lot of advantages but also disadvantages like: people don't pay a lot of attention to it or at least not for a long period of time since they're probably in traffic or on their way to doing something. <br /> |
|||
|
29-03-2009, 08:07 PM
Post: #16
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: It's Official!
I agree with lilia, marketing does cost a lot of money, especially in the gaming industry. I still like the first ad though, I think next month and early May they are going to go crazy with promo ads, billboards, maybe like in Times Square or somewhere to where it would draw in a lot of attention.
The next billboard I would like to see is them using some of their ever so popular renders.
The Sims 3 Is Right Around the Corner - Waiting For Our Hands to Grab It! |
|||
|
29-03-2009, 09:10 PM
Post: #17
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: It's Official!
Can you just imagine traveling in your car one morning to school/work, feeling a bit sleepy, and then, suddenly, you pass this giant billboard, and on it, is a huge version of Render Girl, holding a shiny pumbbob or something. I'm sorry, but how amazing would that be?
![]() |
|||
|
29-03-2009, 09:15 PM
Post: #18
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: It's Official!
That would be SO AWESOME!
|
|||
|
30-03-2009, 01:38 AM
Post: #19
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: It's Official!
Well, look at how insane they went advertising Spore? That game disappointed a LOT of people. Including me. I am so thankful that I am not one of those people that followed the game for years. I think EA BETTER go crazy with advertising since they delayed so long just to advertise. If they don't do much with it, I am going to be very pissed. I like the bulletin though. If it were too busy or colorful, you might glance at it and not look again. That one is just like BAM. SIMS. TAKE THAT. xD
My social life will cease to exist in June. |
|||
|
30-03-2009, 02:21 AM
Post: #20
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: It's Official!
I like the billboard I don't see anything wrong with it.
|
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)




![[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]](http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/xBethany456x/mirandacosgrovecassie.png)