Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What's your browser's homepage?
25-03-2009, 08:46 PM
Post: #11
Re: What's your browser's homepage?
http://www.excite.com/

It has lots of stuff Tongue
Quote this message in a reply
25-03-2009, 09:15 PM
Post: #12
Re: What's your browser's homepage?
Heh, SF aswell Big GrinD
We can be losers together, Mike :3
Quote this message in a reply
25-03-2009, 10:17 PM
Post: #13
Re: What's your browser's homepage?
mine used to be Google, but when I installed YIM it automatically changed it to Yahoo ... which makes me mad >_<  I want my Google page back, demmit!

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
25-03-2009, 10:19 PM
Post: #14
Re: What's your browser's homepage?
I figured it out, and got my Google back! lol

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
25-03-2009, 10:25 PM
Post: #15
Re: What's your browser's homepage?
(25-03-2009 10:19 PM)MÅJIÇK link Wrote:I figured it out, and got my Google back! lol
Go Majik!

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
25-03-2009, 10:32 PM
Post: #16
Re: What's your browser's homepage?
Mine is google.
Quote this message in a reply
25-03-2009, 11:12 PM
Post: #17
Re: What's your browser's homepage?
I have a few websites in the box, so my homepage is completely random between:

MuggleNet (yes, I'm a dork)
Google / GMail
SimsForums
and...one or two others I can't remember at the moment. XD

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
26-03-2009, 12:18 AM
Post: #18
Re: What's your browser's homepage?
Matt:

Just open up all the tabs you want to set as a homepage and then click "Use Current Pages".

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
Quote this message in a reply
26-03-2009, 12:30 AM
Post: #19
Re: What's your browser's homepage?
This site...
It used to be this: http://www.toontownhall.com/forums/
But I left that site a long time ago..

[center][Image: 26344442.jpg]
[Image: 90122006.jpg]
[Image: 26189118.jpg]
[Image: anna3qc.jpg]
<br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
26-03-2009, 12:35 AM
Post: #20
Re: What's your browser's homepage?
Wow, quite a few people have SF as their home page. Smile

Are you proud, Matt? Are ya?

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)