Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
A cople of new pictures and a comic relief preview
08-03-2009, 08:24 PM
Post: #11
Re: A cople of new pictures and a comic relief preview
Hmm, that may be.
Quote this message in a reply
08-03-2009, 11:03 PM
Post: #12
Re: A cople of new pictures and a comic relief preview
I love the lighthouse light!  Its a plumbob XD

I also love the tombstone! The treadmill is cool also.

I dont think that that is the science place, and I dont think that that is the ghost reviver Tongue
Quote this message in a reply
08-03-2009, 11:16 PM
Post: #13
Re: A cople of new pictures and a comic relief preview
Yeah, I halfway don't think that's what I figured, but with the info we gotten so far, it's a educated guess.

Or it just may be accessories, that aren't really for nothing, but viewing, or a career reward...who knows, but they DO look interesting.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Quote this message in a reply
08-03-2009, 11:42 PM
Post: #14
Re: A cople of new pictures and a comic relief preview
Doesn't that thumbstone indicate that the man starved to death? {blink}
Quote this message in a reply
09-03-2009, 01:05 AM
Post: #15
Re: A cople of new pictures and a comic relief preview
It does look like he starved to death.

It makes me wonder how smart the sims really are.  We saw quite a few tombstones of sims who starved to death.  Like it just makes you wonder how good are they gonna take care of themselves.  (Unless someone changes their mood and just kills them, or something all of a sudden caused their hunger to fail)

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Quote this message in a reply
09-03-2009, 01:23 AM
Post: #16
Re: A cople of new pictures and a comic relief preview
I didnt notice that.    Maybe they couldnt afford food?
Quote this message in a reply
09-03-2009, 02:22 AM
Post: #17
Re: A cople of new pictures and a comic relief preview
Lol, I don't think it's cuz they starved to death XD
It might be because they were in the culinary career
Quote this message in a reply
09-03-2009, 02:23 AM
Post: #18
Re: A cople of new pictures and a comic relief preview
An interview said that tombstones now show us how your Sims died.    And the culinary is a hat LOL
Quote this message in a reply
09-03-2009, 02:38 AM
Post: #19
Re: A cople of new pictures and a comic relief preview
(09-03-2009 01:23 AM)MЯ.BЯΛD link Wrote:I didnt notice that.    Maybe they couldnt afford food?

That does make sense when some gold digging woman...or man is hogging up their money.

But gold diggers aren't gonna starve, they are gonna want some food in the house.  So they have the common sense to tell the person whose money they are hogging up to buy some food for the house.

But of course, they don't have to live together...so yeah, it makes sense, especiallly when you don't work or sell something before you starve to death.  Too bad everyone can't steal food in desperate times.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Quote this message in a reply
09-03-2009, 03:50 AM
Post: #20
Re: A cople of new pictures and a comic relief preview
Maybe in EA's story the lady hid the fridge then locked the doors and the guy starved to death

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]


And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)