Login:
or Register
|
60 traits instead of 80.
|
|
28-12-2008, 03:34 AM
Post: #11
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: 60 traits instead of 80.
they do have hopeless romantic and that's kinda like romantic only it lets you know that it won't be changed. I kinda like the hopeless romantic better than just romantic.
I am sad that shy and dreamer left the picture...I really liked those traits.
~ Laura ~<br /><br /> ![]() <br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!! Get Excited!!!<br /><br /> ![]() <br /> ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|||
|
28-12-2008, 06:50 AM
Post: #12
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: 60 traits instead of 80.
^ those 2 traits are on snooty sims so i think they're still in the game.
i hate that they took off athletic though. but i'm sure more traits will come with expansion packs.
|
|||
|
28-12-2008, 05:01 PM
Post: #13
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: 60 traits instead of 80.
Vain used to be my favourite trait of all.
How am I going to create my immaginary simmie without it now? {unsure} |
|||
|
29-12-2008, 05:40 AM
Post: #14
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: 60 traits instead of 80.
They took out paranoid?!?!!?!?
That was one of my favorites
|
|||
|
31-12-2008, 09:41 PM
Post: #15
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: 60 traits instead of 80.
I think 60 will be plenty, but hopefully, the majority of the ones they left will be worth using. Would suck to have only 20 you'll ever actually use, and 40 you might only throw in just to be weird or to mix it up.
Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
31-12-2008, 11:41 PM
Post: #16
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: 60 traits instead of 80.
I'm mad that they took out excitable!
There's not another trait like that. Most of the traits they took out had something just like it, but excitable didn't. Now what will subsitute that trait for sims that lived life happily every day, and couldn't wait to live another day. Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php? |
|||
|
01-01-2009, 02:18 AM
Post: #17
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: 60 traits instead of 80.
They took out excitable?
How can I make my simself now?!? [center] ![]() [/center] |
|||
|
01-01-2009, 03:00 AM
Post: #18
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: 60 traits instead of 80.
Finally!!! Someone else who is upset about excitable.
There was no other trait like it. Like what other trait on there can describe a person that looked forward to life, lived life happily each day, and nothing negative in their lives can bring down their happy attitude. None of them. Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php? |
|||
|
01-01-2009, 03:05 AM
Post: #19
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: 60 traits instead of 80.
I know! I'm always getting excited.
Hopefully, these traits aren't officialy kicked out, or at least will come in expansions. [center] ![]() [/center] |
|||
|
01-01-2009, 03:17 AM
Post: #20
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: 60 traits instead of 80.
I hope so too...at least 10 per expansion pack.
Like with Pets, it would make sense for traits like Animal Lover, Animal Hater, etc. Then University, slacker, procrastinator, and stuff like that. Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php? |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)




![[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]](http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f27/irish_rulz129/buffythevampireslayer.png)
![[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/6Q1Z.gif)
![[Image: 6RHK.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/6RHK.gif)
![[Image: 04q7.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/04q7.gif)
![[Image: Rx9p.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/Rx9p.gif)
![[Image: w2pa.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/w2pa.gif)
![[Image: ttv4.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/ttv4.gif)



![[Image: RIVERBACK.png]](http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn314/The_Adam_Diamond/RIVERBACK.png)