Login:
or Register
|
¤ The Mio Family - Official Thread ¤
|
|
12-11-2008, 03:56 AM
Post: #11
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: ¤ The Mio Family - Official Thread ¤
The pictures are absolutely beautiful!!!! This will deffinetly be an interesting legacy! I love it so far. Keep the updates coming! And nice job
|
|||
|
13-11-2008, 02:11 AM
Post: #12
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: ¤ The Mio Family - Official Thread ¤
Rena, do you plan on updating anytime soon?
[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile! |
|||
|
15-11-2008, 06:30 AM
Post: #13
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: ¤ The Mio Family - Official Thread ¤
Yesh I do! I've come back from camp last night, and I've had no chance to play! So, update coming soon !!
|
|||
|
15-11-2008, 07:37 AM
Post: #14
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: ¤ The Mio Family - Official Thread ¤
That guys hair is quite smexy if I may say so. It's weird really, cause I never use that hair on my sims.
[center][size=12pt][glow=black,2,300]I♥One Tree Hill[/glow][/size]<br /> ![]() [/center] |
|||
|
15-11-2008, 05:48 PM
Post: #15
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: ¤ The Mio Family - Official Thread ¤
this is a great legacy!
|
|||
|
15-11-2008, 05:50 PM
Post: #16
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: ¤ The Mio Family - Official Thread ¤
Yes it's cool!
Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3 |
|||
|
15-11-2008, 11:22 PM
Post: #17
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: ¤ The Mio Family - Official Thread ¤
I got to play for a quick moment before going out last night, so here's my 3rd update!
UPDATE 3! 14 new pictures! A bit after the wedding, Louise's bump gets a little bigger ![]() ![]() This is always cute to me ![]() ![]() The cat using the toilet (which I thought I'd just throw in!) ![]() I swear, I didn't touch her! She's just crazy! *Shifty eyes* ![]() Oh right, babies! I knew that ... ! ![]() Yes, I said babies. NATURAL TWINS! I didn't want twins for this family Oh well, natural all the way!![]() Welcoming ... Mitch Mio! ![]() He looks just like daddy! And also ... Colette Mio! ![]() This little cutie's lookin' like her mummy! Oh yeah, did I tell you they got a parrot called Molly? Random, I know ![]() ![]() AND the new parents hire a nanny and unwind for a while. ![]() It was short this time, but I promise next time it'll be longer! |
|||
|
16-11-2008, 05:25 AM
Post: #18
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: ¤ The Mio Family - Official Thread ¤
OMG those babies are adorable!!!
Colette looks just like Mommy!
[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile! |
|||
|
16-11-2008, 05:32 AM
Post: #19
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: ¤ The Mio Family - Official Thread ¤
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!
BABIES!!!! Natural Twins are always the best ![]() I love the name Colette! Great update!!!! As Always!!! Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
16-11-2008, 08:10 AM
Post: #20
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: ¤ The Mio Family - Official Thread ¤
Wow! Mitch looks like his daddy hella mucho!
[center][size=12pt][glow=black,2,300]I♥One Tree Hill[/glow][/size]<br /> ![]() [/center] |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)




![[Image: s.jpg]](http://i400.photobucket.com/albums/pp84/OhTheNuisance/s.jpg)

![[Image: snapshot_561e0ffe_161f6eba.jpg]](http://i411.photobucket.com/albums/pp200/RenaSimmy/snapshot_561e0ffe_161f6eba.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_561e0ffe_161f6f1e.jpg]](http://i411.photobucket.com/albums/pp200/RenaSimmy/snapshot_561e0ffe_161f6f1e.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_561e0ffe_961f753b.jpg]](http://i411.photobucket.com/albums/pp200/RenaSimmy/snapshot_561e0ffe_961f753b.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_561e0ffe_161f6f35.jpg]](http://i411.photobucket.com/albums/pp200/RenaSimmy/snapshot_561e0ffe_161f6f35.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_561e0ffe_161f6f71.jpg]](http://i411.photobucket.com/albums/pp200/RenaSimmy/snapshot_561e0ffe_161f6f71.jpg)
Oh well, natural all the way!![[Image: snapshot_561e0ffe_b61f6fbb.jpg]](http://i411.photobucket.com/albums/pp200/RenaSimmy/snapshot_561e0ffe_b61f6fbb.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_561e0ffe_961f7222.jpg]](http://i411.photobucket.com/albums/pp200/RenaSimmy/snapshot_561e0ffe_961f7222.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_561e0ffe_161f7205.jpg]](http://i411.photobucket.com/albums/pp200/RenaSimmy/snapshot_561e0ffe_161f7205.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_561e0ffe_161f730f.jpg]](http://i411.photobucket.com/albums/pp200/RenaSimmy/snapshot_561e0ffe_161f730f.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_561e0ffe_161f73bf.jpg]](http://i411.photobucket.com/albums/pp200/RenaSimmy/snapshot_561e0ffe_161f73bf.jpg)