Login:
or Register
|
LOLCATS!
|
|
22-08-2008, 03:39 AM
Post: #11
|
|||
|
|||
Re: LOLCATS!
![]() haha |
|||
|
22-08-2008, 04:03 AM
Post: #12
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: LOLCATS!
[center]<br />âBe vewy, vewy quiet. Weâre hunting demons.â<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center] |
|||
|
22-08-2008, 04:05 AM
Post: #13
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: LOLCATS!
lol at school during study hall all we would do is look at lol cats. XD
|
|||
|
22-08-2008, 05:38 AM
Post: #14
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: LOLCATS!
LOL
at my school i should do that {shifty} [center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile! |
|||
|
22-08-2008, 09:01 AM
Post: #15
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: LOLCATS!
http://icanhascheezburger.com/ is a great Lolcats site!
I'm always happy to help! If you need anything, just send me a personal message (PM) and I'll try help if I can... |
|||
|
22-08-2008, 02:13 PM
Post: #17
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: LOLCATS!
You put the image link inside IMG tabs, like so
Code: [img]http://www.lolcats.com/images/u/07/30/lolcatsdotcompyq5mw5wl9se29st.jpg[/img]That will display ![]() However, the image link has end with a .gif/.jpg/.png. So the above links won't work. To get their real link, right click them on the webpage and select 'view image', the image should then open up on it's own and the link should then be displayed in the URL bar. I'm always happy to help! If you need anything, just send me a personal message (PM) and I'll try help if I can... |
|||
|
22-08-2008, 02:59 PM
Post: #18
|
|||
|
|||
Re: LOLCATS!
(22-08-2008 02:13 PM)Matt link Wrote:You put the image link inside IMG tabs, like so oh sorry im bad at uploading pics lol ![]() <br /> ![]() http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj182/LordAnty/LOLCATS/PANIC.jpg |
|||
|
22-08-2008, 04:22 PM
Post: #19
|
|||
|
|||
Re: LOLCATS!
(22-08-2008 02:13 PM)Matt link Wrote:You put the image link inside IMG tabs, like so ahhh i see, tanx!! i was wondering why the links didnt work {rolleyes} and tanx for the other LOLCATS website, it rocks! {lol} ![]() it works!
lalalalalalalalala
|
|||
|
22-08-2008, 04:42 PM
Post: #20
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: LOLCATS!
Everyone loves LolCats!
![]() I'm always happy to help! If you need anything, just send me a personal message (PM) and I'll try help if I can... |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



![[Image: lolcatsdotcomapi2f05yghu6i76g.jpg]](http://www.lolcats.com/images/u/07/42/lolcatsdotcomapi2f05yghu6i76g.jpg)
![[Image: jointhedarkside.jpg]](http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x107/madamstoyboxx/jointhedarkside.jpg)
![[Image: Hillary_Obama_StarWars.gif]](http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s101/aquadraconis35/Hillary_Obama_StarWars.gif)
![[Image: lolcatsdotcompyq5mw5wl9se29st.jpg]](http://www.lolcats.com/images/u/07/30/lolcatsdotcompyq5mw5wl9se29st.jpg)
![[Image: lolcatsdotcom09eti2uqqbmb567w.jpg]](http://www.lolcats.com/images/u/07/33/lolcatsdotcom09eti2uqqbmb567w.jpg)
![[Image: funny-pictures-kittens-grandmother-made-a-sweater.jpg]](http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/funny-pictures-kittens-grandmother-made-a-sweater.jpg)