Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My hamster Karrot!
19-03-2008, 09:16 PM
Post: #11
Re: My hamster Karrot!
Awwww.

We used to have a BUNCH of hamsters, but ... as it happens, they died off. My favorite Hamster was Chance, she was a teddy-bear Hamster, dark brown. Loved that Hamster. She was almost 3 years old when she died. She died while I was at school Sad

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2008, 09:18 PM
Post: #12
Re: My hamster Karrot!
Awww! I want a hamster but all I have slimy little fishies :o
Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2008, 09:18 PM
Post: #13
Re: My hamster Karrot!
Haha. Well, one of my cats are evil >.<
She's a naughty kitten.
I also have a dog, but he's living outside.
Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2008, 09:22 PM
Post: #14
Re: My hamster Karrot!
Whenever our hamsters got out, our cat Midnight would back them into a corner, and keep them there while yowling until someone came and got the hamster.

It's like she knew they belonged there. But if a mouse came around ... whoooo boy!

One time, we let Nipper (chance's dad) out of his cage. Midnight was all curled up asleep under a chair. He climbed up onto her, and she just looked up at him, yawned, and went back to sleep. Nipper sat on her for a good 10 minutes or so cleaning himself, and neither one seemed to care, lol.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2008, 11:53 PM
Post: #15
Re: My hamster Karrot!
LOL Majik, thats so cute!, and sorry for your losses! Juliet, have you asked your mom or dad yet?
Rena, what did she do? lol
Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2008, 11:54 PM
Post: #16
Re: My hamster Karrot!
(19-03-2008 05:11 AM)Simmonkey997 link Wrote:Shes my baby:
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k273/s...95/015.jpg
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k273/s...95/009.jpg
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k273/s...95/005.jpg
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k273/s...5/0021.jpg

Sorry for the bad qaulity pictures Tongue

how cute

Member 1103! lol. Dun dun dun. You saw us and you feared us on Sims2.com. Now you must prepare for us on Sims3.com! We joined the website on:<br />March 19, 2008 (Day 1 of the Forum and Website)<br /><br />CP= Clay MP=Megan<br /><br />We were claymeganpruitt on sims2.com.<br /><br />&gt;=)
Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2008, 11:55 PM
Post: #17
Re: My hamster Karrot!
Oooh, your hamster is adorable  ;D

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2008, 11:58 PM
Post: #18
Re: My hamster Karrot!
thanks claymeganpruittII and Munsta!
Quote this message in a reply
09-05-2008, 11:33 AM
Post: #19
Re: My hamster Karrot!
I can really tell you love your hamster. I miss mine a lot right now...

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
09-05-2008, 05:11 PM
Post: #20
Re: My hamster Karrot!
(19-03-2008 11:55 PM)(: Blue To Grey :) link Wrote:Oooh, your hamster is adorable  ;D

I second that. Smile

And I'm sorry, Cassie... I wish I could make you feel better. Sad

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)