Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How old are you and when is your birthday?
26-05-2008, 07:42 PM
Post: #11
Re: How old are you and when is your birthday?
Haha, doubtful. Wink

Anyhoo, nice addition, Cassie! We should all try to include that, if possible.

Do you have a site that we can find those on?

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
26-05-2008, 09:44 PM
Post: #12
Re: How old are you and when is your birthday?
you can check on imdb i tried looking but there was a huge list i do know i share a birthday with Tobey Maguire

<br />[Image: event.png]
<br />
Quote this message in a reply
26-05-2008, 09:50 PM
Post: #13
Re: How old are you and when is your birthday?
Really? Neato. He plays Spiderman, right? I think so, anyway...

I'll have to check to see who has the same birthday as me.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
26-05-2008, 09:55 PM (This post was last modified: 26-05-2008 10:00 PM by tv_freak.)
Post: #14
Re: How old are you and when is your birthday?
i some one's looking for a quick link this is set to my birthdate but you can change the date in the like http://www.imdb.com/OnThisDay?day=27&month=June
oh and i just remembers i think there might also be a way to see that on wikipedia

edit: here's a link once again set to my bday but you can change that http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/June_27
i didn't know that my birthday is the nation HIV testing day in the US

<br />[Image: event.png]
<br />
Quote this message in a reply
26-05-2008, 10:02 PM
Post: #15
Re: How old are you and when is your birthday?
Wow, thanks! Smile

A quick look through of mine proves I really don't know as many celebs as I thought I did! I hardly recognised any names. There is one who has the same first name as me (Bambi) which is kind of cool, but she's...not the best. I don't suggest anyone looks her up.

So, seems April 16th isn't very popular at all. April 15th, however, is a hit!

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
26-05-2008, 10:38 PM
Post: #16
Re: How old are you and when is your birthday?
For my celebrity thing who I actually recognise there is:
Andy Murray (oohhhh tennis player!), Zara Phillips(more sporty people...and the queen's relation! =P), Sarah Goldberg(don't actually know of her but thought she might be a relative of Whoppy Goldberg? lol), James Mason(the actor), some freak called Wavy Gravy(made me laugh), err and thats it! well there are more obviously...I just don't recognise them!
Quote this message in a reply
26-05-2008, 11:00 PM
Post: #17
Re: How old are you and when is your birthday?
Wavy Gravy?? Too funny... Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
27-05-2008, 11:07 AM
Post: #18
Re: How old are you and when is your birthday?
My Birthday: 22nd of October, 1994! (I adore the double 2's!)
And I'll be 14 this year! Woot! (Childhood....fading...) {cry}

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
27-05-2008, 12:55 PM
Post: #19
Re: How old are you and when is your birthday?
(26-05-2008 11:00 PM)Bambi~Palooza link Wrote:Wavy Gravy?? Too funny... Wink

Lol I think he's a clown...makes sense...
Quote this message in a reply
27-05-2008, 03:22 PM
Post: #20
Re: How old are you and when is your birthday?
(24-05-2008 08:07 PM)!.!AnnaSophias BIGGEST Fan!.! link Wrote:Just a sudden thought I had... Smile I was looking at the calendar, the birthdays and the ages, and I wanted to make this thread so all the birthdays can be on the same topic instead of a calendar. {yes}

Chanel
Age: 10
Birthday: August 16, 1997
How old I will be this year: 11 {clap}

Chanel! I just realised you have the same birthday as Evanna Lynch (just 6 years apart). Smile

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)