Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hairstyles!!
30-03-2008, 09:44 PM
Post: #11
Re: Hairstyles!!
If everybody can make their own content for the game (which is confirmed), there won't be much work for modders.
Unless it is hacks of some kind.  Smile
Quote this message in a reply
30-03-2008, 09:51 PM
Post: #12
Re: Hairstyles!!
It might be possible for everyone to do in TS3, but I still pretty much suck at modding, so I still hope we still have our modders to help us out with that. I'd rather download than make. Maybe that won't be the case for TS3. I don't know. If it really is easy to do it yourself in TS3 then sure thing, I'll give it a go. But I've tried for TS2 and the only thing I can do is make little head bands and put different pictures and things on t-shirts.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
30-03-2008, 09:54 PM
Post: #13
Re: Hairstyles!!
I still can't mod! But I'm really good at  downloading mods and requesting mod. I also buy some of them!

[Image: womapromo21.gif]
<br /><br />(Download Britney Spears New Single &quot;Womanizer&quot; on iTunes October 7th)<br />You Say I'm Crazy, I Got Your Crazy. Your Nothing But A Womanizer<br />&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; *Created By A BreatheHeavyer*
Quote this message in a reply
30-03-2008, 09:57 PM
Post: #14
Re: Hairstyles!!
I can do re-colours of most stuff, I can't make meshes though. It is very time consuming.
Modders are special people, and then they share.  Smile
Quote this message in a reply
30-03-2008, 10:00 PM
Post: #15
Re: Hairstyles!!
Yeah, I like the realistic re-colors!!

[Image: womapromo21.gif]
<br /><br />(Download Britney Spears New Single &quot;Womanizer&quot; on iTunes October 7th)<br />You Say I'm Crazy, I Got Your Crazy. Your Nothing But A Womanizer<br />&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; *Created By A BreatheHeavyer*
Quote this message in a reply
30-03-2008, 10:03 PM
Post: #16
Re: Hairstyles!!
(30-03-2008 09:51 PM)¢αѕѕιє link Wrote:It might be possible for everyone to do in TS3, but I still pretty much suck at modding, so I still hope we still have our modders to help us out with that. I'd rather download than make. Maybe that won't be the case for TS3. I don't know. If it really is easy to do it yourself in TS3 then sure thing, I'll give it a go. But I've tried for TS2 and the only thing I can do is make little head bands and put different pictures and things on t-shirts.
Me too. I can't seem to even make the skirts shorter with bodyshop Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
30-03-2008, 10:08 PM
Post: #17
Re: Hairstyles!!
(30-03-2008 10:03 PM)♥♫simmy1smeeve♫♥ link Wrote:[quote author=¢αѕѕιє link=topic=1399.msg26663#msg26663 date=1206910261]
It might be possible for everyone to do in TS3, but I still pretty much suck at modding, so I still hope we still have our modders to help us out with that. I'd rather download than make. Maybe that won't be the case for TS3. I don't know. If it really is easy to do it yourself in TS3 then sure thing, I'll give it a go. But I've tried for TS2 and the only thing I can do is make little head bands and put different pictures and things on t-shirts.
Me too. I can't seem to even make the skirts shorter with bodyshop Big Grin
[/quote]

I noticed that some meshes allow you to do things like make the skirt shorter in length, but some don't. I mean, I don't really know anything about this, but I don't understand that. I wish I could learn to get quite skilled with the whole modding thing in TS3, particularly if they make it easier to do so, but I very much doubt it. Have you ever tried to make a mesh? I tried doing it with Milkshape or whatever, it is so difficult! It wasn't until I tried myself did I learn to appreciate the work those CC creators out there do for us. ;D

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
30-03-2008, 10:09 PM
Post: #18
Re: Hairstyles!!
Nope, never tried to make a mesh :o All I have is Paint right now on my old computer I had Photoshop :'(
Quote this message in a reply
30-03-2008, 10:13 PM
Post: #19
Re: Hairstyles!!
Meshing is hard.

And I followed Numenor's(MTS2) tutorial for recolouring, it is very easy to follow.
And you need a really good paint program. There are quite a few free ones out there, if you use Google you will find them.  Smile
Quote this message in a reply
30-03-2008, 10:29 PM
Post: #20
Re: Hairstyles!!
Paint Shop Pro is good for Photo Shopping!

http://www.corel.com/servlet/Satellite/u...4951547051

[Image: womapromo21.gif]
<br /><br />(Download Britney Spears New Single &quot;Womanizer&quot; on iTunes October 7th)<br />You Say I'm Crazy, I Got Your Crazy. Your Nothing But A Womanizer<br />&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; *Created By A BreatheHeavyer*
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)