Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Poll: What do you think of Mrs. Crumplebottom?
I am in love with her!
She is an old hag!
I wish I could\'ve been her husband!
She is an old ugly bat!
[Show Results]
 
Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I wonder......
18-03-2008, 01:46 PM
Post: #181
Re: I wonder......
(18-03-2008 03:24 AM)Babysback64 link Wrote:[quote author=BrokenHeartTheory link=topic=145.msg3116#msg3116 date=1205806759]
[quote author=simkid link=topic=145.msg2491#msg2491 date=1205791598]
[quote author=Vikki link=topic=145.msg2484#msg2484 date=1205791497]
ok I know this might be a lil late but..does no one wonder what she carries in that purse of hers?=[

Husband's ashes! Smile
[/quote]

Yes, she carries around this urn!

...a steel urn!
[/quote]

Just don't make her drop that urn. Wouldn't want the hubby blowing all over the place!!
[/quote]

lol Yeah well if you want to torture her you could....*thinks of evil plan and smiles....evilly* MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

-Paul

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2008, 01:58 PM
Post: #182
Re: I wonder......
(18-03-2008 01:46 PM)pauplay294 link Wrote:[quote author=Babysback64 link=topic=145.msg3122#msg3122 date=1205807070]
[quote author=BrokenHeartTheory link=topic=145.msg3116#msg3116 date=1205806759]
[quote author=simkid link=topic=145.msg2491#msg2491 date=1205791598]
[quote author=Vikki link=topic=145.msg2484#msg2484 date=1205791497]
ok I know this might be a lil late but..does no one wonder what she carries in that purse of hers?=[

Husband's ashes! Smile
[/quote]

Yes, she carries around this urn!

...a steel urn!
[/quote]

Just don't make her drop that urn. Wouldn't want the hubby blowing all over the place!!
[/quote]

lol Yeah well if you want to torture her you could....*thinks of evil plan and smiles....evilly* MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

-Paul
[/quote]

And she would have to go home and wash hubby out of her hair...

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2008, 02:00 PM
Post: #183
Re: I wonder......
(18-03-2008 01:58 PM)Babysback64 link Wrote:[quote author=pauplay294 link=topic=145.msg3387#msg3387 date=1205844404]
[quote author=Babysback64 link=topic=145.msg3122#msg3122 date=1205807070]
[quote author=BrokenHeartTheory link=topic=145.msg3116#msg3116 date=1205806759]
[quote author=simkid link=topic=145.msg2491#msg2491 date=1205791598]
[quote author=Vikki link=topic=145.msg2484#msg2484 date=1205791497]
ok I know this might be a lil late but..does no one wonder what she carries in that purse of hers?=[

Husband's ashes! Smile
[/quote]

Yes, she carries around this urn!

...a steel urn!
[/quote]

Just don't make her drop that urn. Wouldn't want the hubby blowing all over the place!!
[/quote]

lol Yeah well if you want to torture her you could....*thinks of evil plan and smiles....evilly* MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

-Paul
[/quote]

And she would have to go home and wash hubby out of her hair...
[/quote]

I wonder if she actually washes her hair? Hmmmmm.....

-Paul

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2008, 02:02 PM
Post: #184
Re: I wonder......
lol

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2008, 02:24 PM
Post: #185
Re: I wonder......
(18-03-2008 02:00 PM)pauplay294 link Wrote:[quote author=Babysback64 link=topic=145.msg3399#msg3399 date=1205845136]
[quote author=pauplay294 link=topic=145.msg3387#msg3387 date=1205844404]
[quote author=Babysback64 link=topic=145.msg3122#msg3122 date=1205807070]
[quote author=BrokenHeartTheory link=topic=145.msg3116#msg3116 date=1205806759]
[quote author=simkid link=topic=145.msg2491#msg2491 date=1205791598]
[quote author=Vikki link=topic=145.msg2484#msg2484 date=1205791497]
ok I know this might be a lil late but..does no one wonder what she carries in that purse of hers?=[

Husband's ashes! Smile
[/quote]

Yes, she carries around this urn!

...a steel urn!
[/quote]

Just don't make her drop that urn. Wouldn't want the hubby blowing all over the place!!
[/quote]

lol Yeah well if you want to torture her you could....*thinks of evil plan and smiles....evilly* MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

-Paul
[/quote]

And she would have to go home and wash hubby out of her hair...
[/quote]

I wonder if she actually washes her hair? Hmmmmm.....

-Paul
[/quote]

Nope! She doesn't! I knew it! Well, actually I didn't think of it until now. Oh well. lol

-Paul

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2008, 02:26 PM
Post: #186
Re: I wonder......
(18-03-2008 02:24 PM)pauplay294 link Wrote:[quote author=pauplay294 link=topic=145.msg3402#msg3402 date=1205845231]
[quote author=Babysback64 link=topic=145.msg3399#msg3399 date=1205845136]
[quote author=pauplay294 link=topic=145.msg3387#msg3387 date=1205844404]
[quote author=Babysback64 link=topic=145.msg3122#msg3122 date=1205807070]
[quote author=BrokenHeartTheory link=topic=145.msg3116#msg3116 date=1205806759]
[quote author=simkid link=topic=145.msg2491#msg2491 date=1205791598]
[quote author=Vikki link=topic=145.msg2484#msg2484 date=1205791497]
ok I know this might be a lil late but..does no one wonder what she carries in that purse of hers?=[

Husband's ashes! Smile
[/quote]

Yes, she carries around this urn!

...a steel urn!
[/quote]

Just don't make her drop that urn. Wouldn't want the hubby blowing all over the place!!
[/quote]

lol Yeah well if you want to torture her you could....*thinks of evil plan and smiles....evilly* MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

-Paul
[/quote]

And she would have to go home and wash hubby out of her hair...
[/quote]

I wonder if she actually washes her hair? Hmmmmm.....

-Paul
[/quote]

Nope! She doesn't! I knew it! Well, actually I didn't think of it until now. Oh well. lol

-Paul
[/quote]

Bad visual! Mrs Crumplbutt in the shower washing her hair...

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2008, 02:27 PM
Post: #187
Re: I wonder......
(18-03-2008 02:26 PM)Babysback64 link Wrote:[quote author=pauplay294 link=topic=145.msg3437#msg3437 date=1205846688]
[quote author=pauplay294 link=topic=145.msg3402#msg3402 date=1205845231]
[quote author=Babysback64 link=topic=145.msg3399#msg3399 date=1205845136]
[quote author=pauplay294 link=topic=145.msg3387#msg3387 date=1205844404]
[quote author=Babysback64 link=topic=145.msg3122#msg3122 date=1205807070]
[quote author=BrokenHeartTheory link=topic=145.msg3116#msg3116 date=1205806759]
[quote author=simkid link=topic=145.msg2491#msg2491 date=1205791598]
[quote author=Vikki link=topic=145.msg2484#msg2484 date=1205791497]
ok I know this might be a lil late but..does no one wonder what she carries in that purse of hers?=[

Husband's ashes! Smile
[/quote]

Yes, she carries around this urn!

...a steel urn!
[/quote]

Just don't make her drop that urn. Wouldn't want the hubby blowing all over the place!!
[/quote]

lol Yeah well if you want to torture her you could....*thinks of evil plan and smiles....evilly* MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

-Paul
[/quote]

And she would have to go home and wash hubby out of her hair...
[/quote]

I wonder if she actually washes her hair? Hmmmmm.....

-Paul
[/quote]

Nope! She doesn't! I knew it! Well, actually I didn't think of it until now. Oh well. lol

-Paul
[/quote]

Bad visual! Mrs Crumplbutt in the shower washing her hair...
[/quote]

lol She probably sticks her head out of the shower so she can't wash it lol

-Paul

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2008, 02:35 PM
Post: #188
Re: I wonder......
HEYY PAULY!!!
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2008, 02:35 PM
Post: #189
Re: I wonder......
(18-03-2008 02:35 PM)puppylover385 link Wrote:HEYY PAULY!!!

What...do...you...want....

-Paul

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2008, 03:05 PM
Post: #190
Re: I wonder......
(18-03-2008 02:35 PM)puppylover385 link Wrote:HEYY PAULY!!!
o.o;

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)