Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Dragon Cave - The Official Thread
03-04-2009, 11:56 PM
Post: #171
Re: Dragon Cave - The Official Thread
Naawww. He/She Died. DD;
WOO Guardian Dragon
;D
Quote this message in a reply
04-04-2009, 12:10 AM
Post: #172
Re: Dragon Cave - The Official Thread
I got a purple egg XD    I wish I had gotten a different one LOL
Quote this message in a reply
04-04-2009, 12:35 AM
Post: #173
Re: Dragon Cave - The Official Thread
the purple dragons are pretty, I have one.

And they're always female.

here's a pic of my purple dragon:

[Image: purpledragon.jpg]

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
04-04-2009, 03:55 AM
Post: #174
Re: Dragon Cave - The Official Thread
"Breeding is being slowly phased in. You will be able to breed on:
Saturday April 04, 2009 10:07:52 PM EDT
"

WOOOOOOOOO!! FINALLY! I'll have more babies; and I wanna continue the family tree :3
So, which female dragon should I mate with my male?

FEMALES: [Image: IuD6.gif]
[Image: 3eeR.gif]
[Image: ZjvD.gif]


MALE: [Image: 0ihp.gif]
Quote this message in a reply
04-04-2009, 04:31 AM
Post: #175
Re: Dragon Cave - The Official Thread
(04-04-2009 12:35 AM)ÐRÅGON MÅJIÇK link Wrote:
the purple dragons are pretty, I have one.

And they're always female.

here's a pic of my purple dragon:

[Image: purpledragon.jpg]
I think I might freeze the purple Tongue
Quote this message in a reply
04-04-2009, 05:50 AM
Post: #176
Re: Dragon Cave - The Official Thread
I gave up the Purple Sad

But I got [Image: JOlV.gif]

!!

It was abandoned Tongue
Quote this message in a reply
04-04-2009, 07:30 AM
Post: #177
Re: Dragon Cave - The Official Thread
woot i got new eggs  Big Grin

[Image: dragonimage_101027_78514_pixel.gif]
<br />[Image: dragonimage_139050_78514_pixel.gif]
[Image: dragonimage_180894_78514_pixel.gif]
[Image: dragonimage_223605_78514_pixel.gif]
Quote this message in a reply
04-04-2009, 08:16 AM
Post: #178
Re: Dragon Cave - The Official Thread
AWWW!!
I always wanted a white one ;_;
Quote this message in a reply
04-04-2009, 08:21 AM
Post: #179
Re: Dragon Cave - The Official Thread
Nevermind; found one!!
[Image: 8zlb.gif]
Quote this message in a reply
04-04-2009, 08:38 AM
Post: #180
Re: Dragon Cave - The Official Thread
LOL.
I gotta get rid of the Grave in my Sig. >_>
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)