Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Love Thread!!
04-07-2008, 07:14 PM
Post: #171
Re: Love Thread!!
My mum has always let me watch what ever I want all through my life and I have never had a bedtime, hehe. I turned out just fine. Tongue

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
04-07-2008, 07:21 PM
Post: #172
Re: Love Thread!!
{glare}

my mom hates family guy. Tongue
Quote this message in a reply
04-07-2008, 07:23 PM
Post: #173
Re: Love Thread!!
Well, like I have said many times before, she's your mum and it's her choice. Family Guy is very funny though. {yes}

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
04-07-2008, 07:23 PM
Post: #174
Re: Love Thread!!
so do mine Sad
Quote this message in a reply
04-07-2008, 08:53 PM
Post: #175
Re: Love Thread!!
(04-07-2008 07:14 PM)¢αѕѕιє тнє кєяℓι ƒαη <3 link Wrote:My mum has always let me watch what ever I want all through my life and I have never had a bedtime, hehe. I turned out just fine. Tongue

That's what you think....  {lol}  Just kidding!!
Quote this message in a reply
04-07-2008, 09:08 PM
Post: #176
Re: Love Thread!!
{lol}


my parents think that it will make me really rude and mean or something Confused
whatevs Wink
Quote this message in a reply
04-07-2008, 10:19 PM
Post: #177
Re: Love Thread!!
wat eva lol
Quote this message in a reply
04-07-2008, 11:05 PM
Post: #178
Re: Love Thread!!
I don't think what you watch on telly really effects you as a person. It may do while you're growing up, but when you hit about 12/13 I think you have learned enough to know who you are and what you think is right and what is wrong, so I don't think you'd really pick up what you see on television. I have seen s3x/drugs/violence/foul language on TV but that doesn't mean I go around doing those things myself.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
05-07-2008, 01:22 AM
Post: #179
Re: Love Thread!!
A thousand times agreed, Cassie. It's more the pressure to do those things that make you do them, not watching them on TV.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
05-07-2008, 01:31 AM
Post: #180
Re: Love Thread!!
Exactly my point. It's the people in life, your actions and choices, your environment and what you encounter that effects you. TV is just a box that offers entertainment for the eyes while the brain rests (unless you're watching a cookery show or something, hehe).

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)