Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Official Girl Talk Thread!
02-05-2009, 07:59 PM
Post: #161
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
Wow.. glad I'm not a err.. whatever religion you are..

[center][Image: 26344442.jpg]
[Image: 90122006.jpg]
[Image: 26189118.jpg]
[Image: anna3qc.jpg]
<br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2009, 08:02 PM
Post: #162
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
People feel sorry for me.
TBH I see no point in that. Not to sound mean.
I got use to it. I see things during situations[like dating] from far away rather than in one.
If it's confusing xD

Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2009, 08:23 PM
Post: #163
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
Don't get me wrong, but I have something against things, like religions who are against freedom.
And for me, Freedom means something that is okay as long as long as you don't harm the others. Wink

I just hate it when you're afraid to say your opinion or something, because some people might find it offensive for some unknown to you reasons and punish you.
Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2009, 08:28 PM
Post: #164
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
(02-05-2009 08:23 PM)Earth Girl link Wrote:Don't get me wrong, but I have something against things, like religions who are against freedom.
And for me, Freedom means something that is okay as long as long as you don't harm the others. Wink

I just hate it when you're afraid to say your opinion or something, because some people might find it offensive for some unknown to you reasons and punish you.
I get what you mean. The way the media covers Islam is wrong.
There's always bad people in the world,just cause one person does something wrong and people FOCUS on that ONE thing doesn't mean anything.

I know ALOT of Muslim guys who are really nice,and are willing to hear others out. There are some of Islam religion as well as others who are total a**es.

Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2009, 08:47 PM
Post: #165
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
(02-05-2009 07:59 PM)ɑɴɴɑ ʙɑɴɑɴɑ link Wrote:Wow.. glad I'm not a err.. whatever religion you are..
Islam. And it's okay, really Wink


dateline= Wrote:<3 link=topic=5894.msg230215#msg230215 date=1241292491]
[quote author=Earth Girl link=topic=5894.msg230213#msg230213 date=1241292225]
Don't get me wrong, but I have something against things, like religions who are against freedom.
And for me, Freedom means something that is okay as long as long as you don't harm the others. Wink

I just hate it when you're afraid to say your opinion or something, because some people might find it offensive for some unknown to you reasons and punish you.
I get what you mean. The way the media covers Islam is wrong.
There's always bad people in the world,just cause one person does something wrong and people FOCUS on that ONE thing doesn't mean anything.

I know ALOT of Muslim guys who are really nice,and are willing to hear others out. There are some of Islam religion as well as others who are total a**es.

[/quote]
Exactly. There are bad Muslims just like there are bad Christians, Jews...ect. Just cause one person out of a whole Religion does something bad doesn't mean the WHOLE Religion is bad. I hate how alot of people think of Islam as the religion of terrorism.

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2009, 08:50 PM
Post: #166
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
To be honest, I'm not very proud to be Christian either. Wink
Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2009, 08:53 PM
Post: #167
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
Who said I wasn't proud to be a Muslim? lol

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2009, 08:53 PM
Post: #168
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
SRSLY.
They say they are all for 'peace' but kill the shizz out of people.
They get virgin women to bomb themselves.

Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2009, 08:54 PM
Post: #169
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
I'm proud to be a Muslim Big GrinD
Although it's a sin to be TOO proud.

Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2009, 08:55 PM
Post: #170
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
You can be as proud to be a Muslim as you can be, I know I am Tongue

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)