Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Thread Closed 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Popularity Contest!
28-04-2008, 09:15 PM
Post: #161
Re: Popularity Contest!
YAY! I'M FABULICIOUS! Tongue jk

-Supergeek

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
28-04-2008, 09:19 PM
Post: #162
Re: Popularity Contest!
(28-04-2008 09:00 PM)Bambi-Mania link Wrote:1,000,000,000,000,000/1,000,000,000,000,000.

Doubtful. How about we agree that we're equally fabulicious? Does that work? Wink

That works! We're all fabulicious. We really are. Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
28-04-2008, 09:26 PM
Post: #163
Re: Popularity Contest!
Quite so. Wink Luckily. Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
29-04-2008, 02:03 AM
Post: #164
Re: Popularity Contest!
10/10
29-04-2008, 02:05 AM
Post: #165
Re: Popularity Contest!
9.5/10

You're really well-known here.

-Supergeek
29-04-2008, 03:42 AM
Post: #166
Re: Popularity Contest!
ive seen you in many posts so
10/10

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]


And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
29-04-2008, 12:30 PM
Post: #167
Re: Popularity Contest!
hi ho how


8.5/10


I haven't seen you a lot, but I do recognie you  {rockon}
29-04-2008, 12:39 PM
Post: #168
Re: Popularity Contest!
9/10 -You are one of the more popular here, instantly recognisable to the regulars, and pretty much everyone else. Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
29-04-2008, 12:42 PM
Post: #169
Re: Popularity Contest!
10/10-Your name is in every topic and you are one of the first people new and old users recognize.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
29-04-2008, 12:51 PM
Post: #170
Re: Popularity Contest!
Thank you. Smile

7/10 - You haven't been registered too long, but yet I already feel like I know you a lot, you post in a lot of topics I do, but there will still be some people who haven't see you yet (some people tend to stick to the Off-Topic areas, whereas you stick mostly to TS3-related sections). Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Thread Closed 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)