Login:
or Register
|
What are you thinking right now?
|
|
23-12-2009, 04:16 AM
Post: #151
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What are you thinking right now?
He finished last night. x3
I know, I was annoyed. -_- [center] ![]() [/center] |
|||
|
23-12-2009, 04:18 AM
Post: #152
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What are you thinking right now?
/cries
NOOOOOOOOOOO. ;____; NO! NO! NO! {freaked} |
|||
|
23-12-2009, 04:22 AM
Post: #153
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What are you thinking right now?
whats wrong! what did I do wrong now? XD {rolleyes}
![]() yes I finished HBP last night... |
|||
|
23-12-2009, 04:23 AM
Post: #154
|
|||
|
|||
Re: What are you thinking right now?
(23-12-2009 04:22 AM)@Steven! link Wrote:whats wrong! what did I do wrong now? XD {rolleyes}YOU BEAT MY RECORD. ;-; |
|||
|
23-12-2009, 04:24 AM
Post: #155
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What are you thinking right now?
Oh, I meant I was annoyed that they didn't include Dumbldore's Funeral. x3
How long did it take you Steven? [center] ![]() [/center] |
|||
|
23-12-2009, 04:24 AM
Post: #156
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What are you thinking right now?
how long did it take you??
I know, I was mad and sad! they cut through many parts! (like the pensieve!; which was important in the movie to understand Voldemort!) thinking of listening to my iPod |
|||
|
23-12-2009, 04:47 AM
Post: #157
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What are you thinking right now?
Should I play my legacy or play the Xbox?
I'm aiming for an update for around tomorrow. I'm getting a new EP for Christmas though . I think it's Pets.
[center] ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center] |
|||
|
23-12-2009, 03:54 PM
Post: #158
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What are you thinking right now?
I'm kinda happy
(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.Joined SF March 19th 2008 |
|||
|
23-12-2009, 03:57 PM
Post: #159
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What are you thinking right now?
Oh the bad boys, I've always had'ja in my mind.. XD
Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3 |
|||
|
23-12-2009, 05:11 PM
Post: #160
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What are you thinking right now?
Bored
(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.Joined SF March 19th 2008 |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)



![[Image: CrowdSpringSiggy.jpg]](http://i664.photobucket.com/albums/vv2/saminsim/CrowdSpringSiggy.jpg)


. I think it's Pets.
![[Image: 26344442.jpg]](http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/411/26344442.jpg)
![[Image: 90122006.jpg]](http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/8805/90122006.jpg)
![[Image: 26189118.jpg]](http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/4631/26189118.jpg)
![[Image: anna3qc.jpg]](http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/4439/anna3qc.jpg)