Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Swine Flu
30-04-2009, 02:53 AM
Post: #151
Re: Swine Flu
where is that again jeremiah?

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]


And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
Quote this message in a reply
30-04-2009, 02:54 AM
Post: #152
Re: Swine Flu
lol
whats gullible?
i feel like using that word?
Quote this message in a reply
30-04-2009, 03:01 AM
Post: #153
Re: Swine Flu
(30-04-2009 02:53 AM)Yo! who ate my cheese!@ link Wrote:where is that again jeremiah?

Upstate New York.

(30-04-2009 02:54 AM)3ven Steven link Wrote:lol
whats gullible?
i feel like using that word?

It means you'll believe anything someone tells you.

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
Quote this message in a reply
30-04-2009, 03:04 AM
Post: #154
Re: Swine Flu
oh okay
its scary
its at Level 5 now!
next, Pandemic! {no}
Quote this message in a reply
30-04-2009, 03:05 AM
Post: #155
Re: Swine Flu
Eh. I'm not worried in the least bit. All these people running around like chickens with their heads cut off won't do anything.

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
Quote this message in a reply
30-04-2009, 03:07 AM
Post: #156
Re: Swine Flu
lol
well
we will have to protect ourselves and take precautions
and hint, if your sick, go to the doctor!
check if you have it or not!
and you can get cured early in the stage with Tamiflu thing
but once its too advanced in stage, you can say bye bye!
Quote this message in a reply
30-04-2009, 03:11 AM
Post: #157
Re: Swine Flu
They just comfirmed swine flu in Nashville. Crap now my mom is worrying that I have it.
Quote this message in a reply
30-04-2009, 03:13 AM
Post: #158
Re: Swine Flu
how crazy is this
why is this virus spreading so fast?
Quote this message in a reply
30-04-2009, 03:23 AM
Post: #159
Re: Swine Flu
(30-04-2009 03:05 AM)Jeremiah link Wrote:Eh. I'm not worried in the least bit. All these people running around like chickens with their heads cut off won't do anything.
Thank you!!!
Quote this message in a reply
30-04-2009, 03:24 AM
Post: #160
Re: Swine Flu
Rofl my grandmother is freaking out right now. I think the media is making everyone panic.
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)