Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Dragon Cave - The Official Thread
01-04-2009, 10:06 PM
Post: #151
Re: Dragon Cave - The Official Thread
Two of my eggs are cracking, YAY!

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
02-04-2009, 02:27 AM
Post: #152
Re: Dragon Cave - The Official Thread
Yikes and LoL at the same time

[Image: 666.jpg]


This is my ... Snow/Ice Dragon xD Poor thing haha!

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
02-04-2009, 02:12 PM
Post: #153
Re: Dragon Cave - The Official Thread
>_>  I am posting to myself here!

My Eggs Are Starting To Hatch!!!!!

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
03-04-2009, 02:07 PM
Post: #154
Re: Dragon Cave - The Official Thread
My dragons are gonna die. D;
Quote this message in a reply
03-04-2009, 04:42 PM
Post: #155
Re: Dragon Cave - The Official Thread
that sucks, i've clicked them all every day though.

[Image: dragonimage_101027_78514_pixel.gif]
<br />[Image: dragonimage_139050_78514_pixel.gif]
[Image: dragonimage_180894_78514_pixel.gif]
[Image: dragonimage_223605_78514_pixel.gif]
Quote this message in a reply
03-04-2009, 04:51 PM
Post: #156
Re: Dragon Cave - The Official Thread
I've been clicking everyday for everyone.

Here are a few websites to try to get some help.


LiveJournal: This community is free to join, just make a Free LJ account, then join this community.  You can post 2 times a day advertising your eggs/hatchlings, dragons.

http://community.livejournal.com/the_hatchery


There is also the DragCave fansite, which is a form of an ER.  Just read the rules and follow the guidlines for joining.  I haven't joined this one myself, it confuses me a little lololol but I see a lot of people using it.

http://www.thedcfansite.com/faq.php


Both of these services are FREE so all you should need to do is make a useraccount and wait for approval to join, which shouldn't be too hard.  The LJ community approved me within a few hours I believe if not right away, I don't recall :3

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
03-04-2009, 04:53 PM
Post: #157
Re: Dragon Cave - The Official Thread
OMG My eggs hatched!!!

Now I can try to get more Eggs >_>  ROFLMAO!

well maybe not more Egg(s).  But I wanna try to get one egg ... I want a Guardian Dragon xD  hahaha.  Ah well.  3 minutes until the next drop.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
03-04-2009, 05:04 PM
Post: #158
Re: Dragon Cave - The Official Thread
[Image: la09.gif]

WOO. I got one Big GrinD
Quote this message in a reply
03-04-2009, 05:41 PM
Post: #159
Re: Dragon Cave - The Official Thread
OMG!

You got a Guardian Dragon Egg!!!!!!! That's the Egg I want!

HAAAATE YOU! (not really, lol)

:3  Congratulations!!!

Turns out I have 4 hatchlings, so no eggs for me, I went back and reread the FAQ Witchie was writing, so I didn't bother to try lol

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
03-04-2009, 06:41 PM (This post was last modified: 03-04-2009 07:15 PM by Witchiebunny.)
Post: #160
Re: Dragon Cave - The Official Thread
RHianna, I've submitted your two remaining dragons to a very large ER. Hopefully that'll save them. I'll check back in an hour and if they haven't at least gendered, then I'll submit them to a second.

Remember, folks, if your dragons are going to die you always have the option of freezing them. They'll never grow into adult dragons, but they won't die either.

EDIT: Two dragons save within an hour. I think I've just set a new record.

[Image: .gif]
[Image: .gif]
[Image: .gif]
[Image: .gif]
[Image: .gif]
[Image: .gif]
[Image: .gif]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)