Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Love Thread!!
04-07-2008, 09:34 AM
Post: #151
Re: Love Thread!!
I'm not OBSESSED with them. I just like their accents!

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
04-07-2008, 09:40 AM
Post: #152
Re: Love Thread!!
Well I have a Chav accent. There's no suh thing as a Chav accent, it just depends where you live. The Chavs in Sheffield have a Sheffield accent, but we all have Sheffield accents, and I'm not a Chav. But the Sheffield accent is the stereotypical 'Chav' accent you speak of, I guess. P

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
04-07-2008, 09:42 AM
Post: #153
Re: Love Thread!!
Well whatever. then i'm obsessed with Sheffieldian accents!
Smile

OMG, I LOVE YOU!

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
04-07-2008, 09:47 AM
Post: #154
Re: Love Thread!!
Have you ever heard the Arctic Monkeys? They are from Sheffield. Big Grin

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
04-07-2008, 09:49 AM
Post: #155
Re: Love Thread!!
*Completely igrnores you and posesses himself*

*Sets mind on swimming STRAIGHT through the ocean to find you*

*Starts*

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
04-07-2008, 09:55 AM
Post: #156
Re: Love Thread!!
Okay, I kind of have a couple of examples of our accents:

Little Sheffield Kid

Arctic Monkeys

I couldn't find a Chav talking but... yeah. Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
04-07-2008, 09:57 AM
Post: #157
Re: Love Thread!!
Ok.

1) I Can't watch those cause I used up all my broadband again, so now it take AGES to wait for a video to load, and I can't be bothered right now.
2) i'm afraid one of those will have that annoying thing on it.
3) Just go down the road with a video camera, and ask one of your "Friendly" chav neighbours to speak!

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
04-07-2008, 10:00 AM
Post: #158
Re: Love Thread!!
Well the little kid one gets started straigt away so you'd only need to watch about 10 seconds worth anyway. It's really funny. And nope, I swear down those links do not lead to Rick Rollin' time. Honestly, if they did, you could No Way me, but they don't. The Arctic Monkeys are amazing, by the way.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
04-07-2008, 10:02 AM
Post: #159
Re: Love Thread!!
*Continues ignoring, and steps into the ocean*

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
04-07-2008, 03:56 PM
Post: #160
Re: Love Thread!!
Don't drown Wink

and that little girl is adoraablee!!!!!!

as well as Adam's love story.
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)