Login:
or Register
|
I love me!
|
|
22-10-2008, 03:29 AM
Post: #151
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I love me!
I have a confession to make!!
i love you me.(that sounds weird, anyway) i think about you all the time {wub} you just make me go craaaazzzyyyyy in luvv {lurv} baha, nahhh i loves you guys for bein' cool and so easy-going. {thumbup} |
|||
|
22-10-2008, 10:36 AM
Post: #152
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I love me!
treat others the way u want to be treatedÂ
![]() |
|||
|
22-10-2008, 04:35 PM
Post: #153
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I love me!
I love me
I'm just so lovable; or failing that, I'm going to become a fictional character, make sure Bella isn't invented and marry Edward Cullen
[center] ![]() <br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter |
|||
|
23-10-2008, 07:26 PM
Post: #154
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I love me!
I don't love me! Whoohooo.
-'BlondBimbo [center] [color=pink]Click here to visit my Flickr-account![/center]<br /><br />[center] ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br /><br />[color=pink]Follow me on Twitter: <br />[b]@MelissaDTH<br />@Amirightband[/center] |
|||
|
24-10-2008, 12:22 PM
Post: #155
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I love me!
I'll love you for you then ^_^
But I love me more ;D [center] ![]() <br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter |
|||
|
29-10-2008, 12:29 PM
Post: #156
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I love me!
aahhw haha. Well, thank you! That's very sweet of you! ^^)
-'BlondBimbo [center] [color=pink]Click here to visit my Flickr-account![/center]<br /><br />[center] ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br /><br />[color=pink]Follow me on Twitter: <br />[b]@MelissaDTH<br />@Amirightband[/center] |
|||
|
29-10-2008, 02:33 PM
Post: #157
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I love me!
I'm such a nice person;
Thats why I love me
[center] ![]() <br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter |
|||
|
11-11-2008, 12:57 AM
Post: #158
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I love me!
I love me because I have a wall of Twilight!
[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile! |
|||
|
18-11-2008, 07:28 PM
Post: #159
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I love me!
I love me for loving twilight
<br /><br />Life is like a roller-coaster,it goes up,down,and there is no telling how long its going to go up and down |
|||
|
19-11-2008, 09:08 AM
Post: #160
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I love me!
I love me cause I love me.
[center][size=12pt][glow=black,2,300]I♥One Tree Hill[/glow][/size]<br /> ![]() [/center] |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



![[Image: od8QQA8.png]](https://i.imgur.com/od8QQA8.png)
![[Image: signature.jpg]](http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac310/ARealDeadRingerForLove/The%20Maple%20Legacy/Sims%203/signature.jpg)
![[Image: 4551831341_6aed0dc01d_s.jpg]](http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3197/4551831341_6aed0dc01d_s.jpg)
![[Image: 4117563128_9c3c280b5d_s.jpg]](http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2583/4117563128_9c3c280b5d_s.jpg)
![[Image: 4450527842_a3542a1668_s.jpg]](http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2769/4450527842_a3542a1668_s.jpg)
![[Image: 4502276389_3bd7c60509_s.jpg]](http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2712/4502276389_3bd7c60509_s.jpg)
![[Image: 4412261932_ee7ddeaa85_s.jpg]](http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2763/4412261932_ee7ddeaa85_s.jpg)
![[Image: s.jpg]](http://i400.photobucket.com/albums/pp84/OhTheNuisance/s.jpg)