Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Rate-an-Avatar!
04-05-2008, 03:58 PM
Post: #151
Re: Rate-an-Avatar!
10/10 pretty sweet
Quote this message in a reply
04-05-2008, 11:16 PM
Post: #152
Re: Rate-an-Avatar!
(04-05-2008 03:21 PM)9 days! (Supergeek) link Wrote:10/10

Cool pic...I didn't imagine you like that!

-Supergeek

It's a bit old, from last year, and I was doing my 'meanie pose.' But yep, guess I do still look mostly like that. {yes}

Anyhoo, I like your avi now, Panther, I think it's the best one you've had yet. {clap}

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2008, 02:59 AM
Post: #153
Re: Rate-an-Avatar!
gawgaus dahlin'

987/789
Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2008, 09:36 AM
Post: #154
Re: Rate-an-Avatar!
your avatar doesn't show up for me...

but your siggy is cool! 10/10

and cassie, i really did NOT imagine you like that!

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2008, 11:12 AM
Post: #155
Re: Rate-an-Avatar!
Everybody is saying this, what did I come across to you guys? An alien? Tongue That picture is a bit old, from last year and as I said, I had a 'meanie pose' going on, but I do smile a lot too! When I get new pictures, I shall posty! Smile

Anyhoo! 10/10! Pearl is quite the handsome little birdy lol, and he looks like a really awesome bird to me, and I can see you love him loads, which is really sweet!

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2008, 11:19 AM
Post: #156
Re: Rate-an-Avatar!
No, we just imagined you differently.

ah, but pearl loved me more! (I could never love him more, he just loved me SO much!)
he literally waited for me for HOURS in the exact same place in the rrom when i forgot about him, he was SO cute!
he even came down the road with me without clipped wings, and he wouldn't fly away!

10/10 for that picture... that everybody thinks is you now! lol. Big Grin

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2008, 11:40 AM
Post: #157
Re: Rate-an-Avatar!
Gosh, he sounds wonderful! I can tell he really loved you. Unlike my cat, she just thinks about herself all of the time. {rolleyes}

Anyhoo, 10/10 obviously! I have said a bizillion times why! Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2008, 04:43 PM
Post: #158
Re: Rate-an-Avatar!
10/10, even if it's not exactly like I pictured you. Wink

And don't worry about everyone saying that's not how they thought you looked. Everyone said the same thing about me, don't forget, including yourself. Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2008, 07:21 PM
Post: #159
Re: Rate-an-Avatar!
True, it must have been harder for you, it seemed you came off middle-aged! I am totally over that state of mind now, don't worry. I just didn't know you quite so well then. Wink

Oh, and 10/10 of course! Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2008, 07:52 PM
Post: #160
Re: Rate-an-Avatar!
Oh, so now I sound dumber. Wink

Only joking, of course.

10/10, obviously.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)