Login:
or Register
|
The Official Girl Talk Thread!
|
|
02-11-2009, 02:52 AM
Post: #1581
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
Aww, I couldn't see the picture or video or whatever it was.
And Ahmed, Slumdog Millionaire is an AMAZGINGG MOVIE. |
|||
|
02-11-2009, 03:13 AM
Post: #1582
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
Oh. It was basically Zac Efron going through girl's rooms. And he went through a girl's underwear. XD
|
|||
|
02-11-2009, 06:02 PM
Post: #1583
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
I had no idea Zac was that naughty before.
![]() |
|||
|
02-11-2009, 06:08 PM
Post: #1584
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
Why would any girl want someone to go through their underwear?! lmao
(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.Joined SF March 19th 2008 |
|||
|
02-11-2009, 06:15 PM
Post: #1585
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
They wouldn't. Well whores would. And 1 or 2 if them were. XD
It's not like she had a choice anyway... but now that I'm older I'm now aware of the fact that the show is obviously all staged. {rolleyes} ![]() |
|||
|
02-11-2009, 07:03 PM
Post: #1586
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
It does look staged
(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.Joined SF March 19th 2008 |
|||
|
02-11-2009, 10:20 PM
Post: #1587
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
ROFL, that vid was hilarious xD
|
|||
|
03-01-2010, 12:39 AM
Post: #1588
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
Who do you think are the hottest men alive girls?
I don't think any of them hot, my hottest people in the world are all girls are 1. Angelia Jolie {clap} {clap} 2. Megan Fox {clap} {clap} 3. Lindsey Lohan 4. Paula Abdul 5. Kelly Clarkson {clap} {clap} 6. Paris Hilton 7. Ashley Tisdale {clap} {clap} he he ![]() <br /><br /> ![]() GAY PRIDE WTF! |
|||
|
03-01-2010, 01:08 AM
Post: #1589
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
If I could tell you who is the hottest man alive I would have to see all of them.
And if I saw all the hot men in the world at one time I would be in heaven. |
|||
|
03-01-2010, 01:21 AM
Post: #1590
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Official Girl Talk Thread!
ROFL Alisha XD
Ermmm. I think the hottest man alive ATM is Sam WORTHINGTON. not our sam ><' The guy who plays Jake in Avatar :DDD I also think Tom Felton, & Christofer Drew is <3 |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



![[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]](http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/xBethany456x/mirandacosgrovecassie.png)
![[Image: donttrustrich-1.jpg]](http://i863.photobucket.com/albums/ab195/thundersts3pics/donttrustrich-1.jpg)
![[Image: rainbow.jpg]](http://www.wolverhampton.gov.uk/NR/rdonlyres/31C42FF5-7A3D-4FDF-A4D1-E813EADE349D/0/rainbow.jpg)